CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   cha cha cha chaaaaa chaa cha (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/266339-cha-cha-cha-chaaaaa-chaa-cha.html)

Moonglws4u December 11th, 2003 10:08 PM

cha cha cha chaaaaa chaa cha

We leave Saturday HEY! We leave Saturday HEY!

rollerdonna December 11th, 2003 10:45 PM

Re: cha cha cha chaaaaa chaa cha

Can I come too? :)

donna

Ron December 11th, 2003 11:39 PM

Beware hairy men in speedos and if you go to the tops optional deck, doff the top, and if a man shows up, scream gawker at the top of you voice. If its a lady and she doesn't take her top off, scream gawkette at the top of you voice.
And above all, have a great time.

cruisingks December 12th, 2003 12:46 AM

Hope you left enough room in your suitcase for me as promised. ;0)

Have a FANTASTIC time! Take lots of pics for us!

karen

Tweety December 12th, 2003 01:50 AM

Could it be that you are a bit excited? :-) Have a great cruise. Take lots of pictures and come back with lots of stories to tell. Bon Voyage.

MaryLou December 12th, 2003 05:12 AM

Moon, your excitement is contagious....have a great time.

Thomas December 12th, 2003 07:18 AM

Have a great time Moon, I've enjoyed your posts on these boards and glad you are part of the family. Keep Momster away from the bartenders!

Regards,
Thomas

Jeanne&Ellis December 12th, 2003 09:08 AM

Bon Voyage Moon and Momster, wishing you a Happy BERTHDAY in advance, just in case I am too busy to be here on your special day. Hope the cruise is everything and more. enjoy enjoy enjoy!! Safe trip back and home. Look forward to pictures and stories!!

Jeanne and Ellis

sue December 12th, 2003 10:47 AM

Re: Re: cha cha cha chaaaaa chaa cha

Bon Voyage ! Have a great time and please make some pictures for us stuck at home :)

Jason December 12th, 2003 10:53 AM

Alright Moon!!! Keep it down some of us are trying to sleep.....Have a great time...Like I had to tell you to do that. I hope You and Momster come back with some good stories.
See ya...sure would like to be yaaa.

Set2cruz December 12th, 2003 12:57 PM

Bon Voyage Moon and Momster, have a great cruise. Don't forget to post some pics when you get back.

AKcruiser December 12th, 2003 01:03 PM

Enjoy yourselves for those of us left behind!!

AKcruiser

Moonglws4u December 12th, 2003 01:25 PM

Guys and gals thanks for the great send off! You will probably be glad to not have me running around on the boards boasting about getting ready to leave ;) Ron you are tooooooooooooooooooooooo funny I might just do that ;) I wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HANUKKAH (hope I spelled that right). Hope everyone is with family and safe during this wonderful holiday season. I will have lots of pics when I get back :)