Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 23rd, 2003, 12:22 AM
Mark&Deb

Default Good Tuesday Morning

Well it is just after midnite here & haven't been to bed yet so it is technically morning, just getting caught up on my e-mail. Been a busy last wk & this wk will be busy too. Have the day off w/hubby-not actually sure if that is a good thing. Have an appt w/an ENT in Omaha-still can't hear out of 1 ear after the explosion. I can't tell the difference-he didn't answer me before & still doesn't answer so??? Got to pick up mail & check out the daughter & son-in-law's house while in the city- they are honeymooning in Jamaica. Hope they are having a good time w/o any troubles. Brother-in-law gets married on the 26th & I keep contemplating the calendar as to what do to on what day along w/my work schedule. Another sis-in-law & I are making the tiered wedding cake & the groom's cake & now we are both questioning our sanity as to this endeavor. Ahhhhhhh, I just keep looking @ that big smiling face on the cruise date on the calendar---I can not wait!!!!!!!! Have a good day today whether at work, play or doing whatever you do today.
Radiance 1/404 *Deb
Sponsored Links
Old December 23rd, 2003, 05:08 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Good morning from warmer swfl....had a restless night since my mind wanted to be fruity again..but I conquered it! Yeah God is good....

I have to buy christmas gifts today and get a package off..yup I am very late.Also have to buy the food which has not yet determined as of this morning what it will be.But it will all fall into place I am sure of it. I wish we could book a cruise sometime..maybe when we get our tax refund we will take some and just do it!

DEb sounds like you are very busy and sorry your husband has a hearing problem. But most husbands have that problem

Take care mates.....

Old December 23rd, 2003, 06:50 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste

Good morning from the NC Coast. it is still very cold.
Have not been to the mall since I came back from the Sun Princess, might do that today (or not haha)
Having a small family 2 living children and 3 grandchildren, the later which only like money , there are not that many gifts for me to buy. I am set.
Sue hope you can figure out what to cook.
Have a nice day Auguste
Old December 23rd, 2003, 07:20 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Long Island. Temps are supposed to be in the 50's today. Not bad for Winter on Long Island. Methinks the weather is confused. Yesterday was the official start of winter and now the temps go to 50. Guess I'll just stop talking about it so it doesn't get cold again. Sure hope it warms up for you folks down south.

'Da Coot' and I went shopping last nite. Well actually he sat in the Food Court while I shopped but he'll swear he went Christmas shopping with me. :-) I'm done finally. Just have to wrap the presents and go food shopping. Such a good feeling.

Deb all husbands have that problem, till you are saying something you don't want them to hear and then they can hear even a whisper.

Have a good day everyone.

Carnival Glory
Old December 23rd, 2003, 07:46 AM
Admiral

Morning all from N.E. Florida or S.E. Georgia, once removed. Suppose to be in the mid 70's today and I'm not complaining anymore about the cold.

One sister, BIL, and niece are coming through on Christmas so I guess we'll have to do some grocery shopping. They are only staying the night and then continuing on to Ft. Lauderdale. We haven't put up any Christmas decorations this year at all, not even the tree. But I guess I'll get the stockings down from the attic and hang those on the mantle.........and maybe the nativity scene. Don't want to get carried away ya' know?

Regards,
Thomas
Old December 23rd, 2003, 07:52 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando where I feel like I'm in the home stretch for Christmas. Just have to go to the grocery store and wrap a couple of things.
Angela Z.
Old December 23rd, 2003, 07:53 AM
Admiral

Morning all from Montreal, and from me, who seems to have recovered from the "stomach bug" that hit me yesterday. Perhaps it had something to do with the very large Bailey's I consumed the night before??....
Today is my last day of work, where it will be very quiet, with not many kids. Then I will relax and enjoy 10 peaceful days of holiday. Sure wish some of those days were being spent on a cruise!...

donna

Old December 23rd, 2003, 08:54 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Morning from a very wet, but warmer SE Florida. Felt good this morning sitting on the porch having coffee and listening to the rain. Hope everyone is ready for Santa and company. Have a wonderful and safe day.

Jeanne

Old December 23rd, 2003, 08:59 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Still above freezing in Calgary, where temps may reach to the high 40s. Pretty darn good for late Dec. here.

Finally filled out my online registration for our Carnival Spirit cruise next month. Forgot Carnival now had that available.

Deb.. Mrs Kuki always says I don't listen to a thing she says.... at least I think that's what she said <G>

7 Sleeps to Vegas!!

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old December 23rd, 2003, 09:04 AM
Admiral

Aye Mates,
Busy day today. We will hit the road early tomorrow for St. Petersburg to spend Christmas with Daughter & Family. So today is Christmas for Carol and I. We open each others gifts so as not to embarrass each other in front of people. We give each other almost the same each year. She gives me underwear, I give her a kitchen appliance, she gives me a gaudy tie, I give her a nighty that doesn't fit. Then for the grand finally we give each other the finger and move on….Ohhh come on…I’m kidding….Merry Christmas to all and I’ll be back Monday.

and laughing is contagious,
here’s hoping for an epidemic!
Old December 23rd, 2003, 09:18 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Fl where the rain stopped just long enough for me to walk the dog. Perfect timing. Course that was a few hours ago and now the sun is shining and the humidity is climbing.

We'll be off to our adventures pretty soon. The dog is in day care for the last time til after the new year. There is no room in the inn for him over the holidays. Sure don't want to waste this day.

Thomas, do you really think Santa is bringing you anything other than a lump of coal?

Have a good day all.

Phyll

Old December 23rd, 2003, 09:40 AM
First Mate

good morning....it is a little chilly here but no snow,Is it really Christmas,,,,my this year has flown by!!
Old December 23rd, 2003, 10:22 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning everyone.....off to the mall soon after I do a couple loads of laundry, then off to the grocery store, then wrap all the last minute gifts, then.....I will crash!!!!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Old December 23rd, 2003, 12:12 PM
Captain

Good Morning Cruise Mates,

I'm almost ready for Christmas. Still have a few presents to wrap and one to make, but should be done today.

Happy Holidays All,

AKcruiser

P.S. Anyone want some snow? I have extra!!!!!!

18 inches over the weekend and 5 yesterday. It's snowing again this morning...