Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 1st, 2004, 03:49 PM
Admiral

Default My wedding - part 3: afternoon

My wedding - part 3: afternoon

After checking in and leaving our stuff in the room, it was time to get our hair done. We arrived at the salon right on time. My nails were the first appointment; I got a lovely french manicure. Sam got one of her nails repaired while she was there. Meanwhile, my mom got her hair done. Then it was my turn, and I got a beautiful updo. Margaux’s appointment started around the same time, but she had a lot of hair and so it was taking a looong time. After I was done, Sam got hers done. We were running short on time, so my mom and I went to the hotel and picked up everybody’s makeup bags. We brought them back to the salon so that we could do some of our makeup while we were sitting there. I did all my makeup except my lipstick and was ready to go. Sam was also ready, but poor Margaux was still getting her hair done. My mom suggested she take Sam and me to the hotel so we could get dressed and go back for Margaux. We agreed to this plan and she rushed us back to the hotel.

Me getting my hair done

We needed to be ready for pictures at 4:30 and the clock was ticking fast. Sam got dressed first and then helped me with my dress. As we were putting the finishing touches on, my mom and Margaux arrived. Margaux’s hair was nothing like she wanted, but she was just glad that after three hours it was finally done! We hurridly finished getting ready and my mom and Marguax got dressed and ready, and then we went down for pictures, luckily only a few minutes late.

The bride is ready

Margaux, finally ready, holding my bouquet

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Sponsored Links
Old January 1st, 2004, 04:15 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.
Default Re: My wedding - part 3: afternoon

What a beautiful bride!! Your bouquet is fabulous!
Thank you for remembering so many details....I feel like I was there.
Angela Z.
Old January 1st, 2004, 04:34 PM
Admiral

Thanks Angela... I wanted to make sure to write everything down so that I would always have it.

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Old January 1st, 2004, 08:27 PM
Admiral

Bee-ooo-ti-ful! Both you and your bouquet! I can feel the anticipation...on to Part 4!

donna