CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   How about another CM Lunch? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/266691-how-about-another-cm-lunch.html)

Seahunks January 10th, 2004 11:07 AM

How about another CM Lunch?

On Saturday March 6, Chris and I plan to have lunch at the Columbia Restaurant in Tampa, Fl, sometime around 1P, but negotiable. Another CM has shown interest in joining us. Would anyone else care to make it a CM group?

It would be yet another way for CM to become part of our pre-cruise excitement, the more the merrier.

Steve

cruisingks January 10th, 2004 11:48 AM

Re: How about another CM Lunch?

Count me in!

(in your wildest dreams, karen! That would be one expensive lunch flying in from Germany, wouldn´t it?)

karen

Gatormama January 10th, 2004 02:29 PM

Steve,
We will be there with bells on. Also others from the south will be joining us. Will email some others also. I think this is just what some of us need to combat post cruise depression. ( VBG) Any excuse to talk cruising and eat ( they go hand in hand don't they?) will be fun
Anne

rollerdonna January 10th, 2004 04:23 PM

Bit expensive to fly in from Montreal, but I'll be there in spirit!
donna

Phyllbo January 10th, 2004 07:03 PM

Sounds like fun Steve.

You've given us lots of time to plan. Definately something to think about. I'll let you know if we can make it.

Phyll

Lisa January 10th, 2004 10:33 PM

Wish I could make it....but rather a long flight just for lunch! Now, if I were also going on the cruise it would be another story! <vbg>

sue January 11th, 2004 05:20 AM

Steve sounds good! Count us in ! Just need directions....

Jeanne&Ellis January 11th, 2004 10:23 AM

Wish we could, but too long of a drive for DH just for lunch. We'll be there in spirit.

MichelleP January 12th, 2004 08:33 AM

I would love to! Will have to wait and see, though, since I am traveling on business that first week of March and am not sure when I'm flying back. I'll try, though. I'd love to meet the famous Seahunks and Chris.

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Thomas January 12th, 2004 01:57 PM

Too far for me Steve but why don't you get one of those web cams and hook it up to your laptop then we can all join in the fun. Huh?

Regards,
Thomas

UConn1 January 13th, 2004 08:03 PM

I think i can make it - this is weird since I was just thinking about wanting to meet some of the CM family in this area. A couple of hours drive, but what better way to spend a Saturday.

Just need to know how to get to the restaurant from I4 West.

Jodi

Post Edited (01-13-04 20:05)