Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 28th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Keena

Default Celebrity Constellation

Anyone cruising Southern Caribbean March 6th?
My husband and I will be on Constellation (our fifth cruise, two with Celebrity, three with Royal Caribbean).
Any comments on Constellation will be appreciated. Also, we have friends who urge us to try Carnival (good deals). If you have cruised Carnival and RC or Celebrity, I would appreciate comments.
It is 18 degrees in Kentucky - can't wait until 3/6, but will have to........wait.
Sponsored Links
Old January 28th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Celebrity Constellation

We did Connie last May on the Transatlantic and was very happy with the ship. We had previously been on Summit and Connie didn't disappoint in any way. I think you will love the ship and the experience.

Have cruised Celebrity, RCI and Carnival and have found good in all of them. I am very much a Celebrity fan, but I like trying all the cruiselines. I was like you, very hesitant to go on a Carnival cruise but I would go on the Carnival Spirit class ships again in a heartbeat. Love the layout of the ships, the entertainment was very good as was the food and service. Try it you'll probably be very pleasantly surprised if you are at all like I was.

Enjoy Constellation and the warmth of the Southern Caribbean. After this winter everyone needs a cruise.

Carnival Glory
Old January 28th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Keena

Default Re: Re: Celebrity Constellation

Thanks for the info.
We used to vacation in a condo (Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head, etc......then we went on our first cruise. February 2000 -Sovereign of the Seas, we have been hooked since the first day of the cruise. Cruise #5 in March can not get here soon enough! This will be our first Southern Caribbean.
On our first cruise, we would get off the ship for shore excursions, and miss the ship so much we couldn't wait to get back on the ship.
Thanks again, and I hope the sun is shining for you tomorrow.
Pam
Old January 29th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Passenger

march 13th

Constellation
Old January 29th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

The Constellation is a great Ship. The Elevators going up the out side of the ship is really something. We were on the maiden voyage it was great. I wish it would sail in a different area, I dont care for the Caribbean

Old January 31st, 2004, 02:14 PM
Donna K

Keena.
We will see you on the cruise!! We leave from Milwaukee and arrive in San Juan at 4:30. I like getting on the ship as soon as we can but as long I can get there I'll be happy.
We have sailed RC, Princess & Carnival. We prefer RC & Princess for the type of entertainment. We have found the food to be about the same except for the Appetizers on RC in the afternoon. Johnny Rockets on the Voyager line of RC is fun and found the food there to be really good. Made to order so it wasn't sitting around long.
The Connie will be a small ship compared to the last that we have sailed on and our first time with Celebrity.
We also have been hooked on cruises since #1. We have never had a bad time, just enjoyed some more than others. We Have sailed to the Southern Carribbean 3 times and like what the islands have to offer. The beaches, catamarines and 4X4's are the tye of tours we enjoy. You'll love it.
Old February 12th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Keena

Default Re: Re: Celebrity Constellation

Donna - 23 days and we will be cruising!
My husband rolls his eyes when I tell him I send messages to people I don't know and discuss cruises!
Hope to see you!