Don't know if this posting got thru the first time or not, so I will try again.
Phyllbo: This cruis has long since been fully paid for. I posted that on this site a couple of months ago. I don't go on trips that I don't have money for.
Jean: Yes, I do have insurance. I'd already planned to call my doctor Monday morning. He's what's called a "gateway" physician, meaning that I have to go through him to see any specialist for a second opinion.
Sure hope you didn't misunderstand my post to mean that I thought you were going on a cruise that you couldn't pay for. We have only used the method of booking a cruise, putting down the downpayment and then making the final payment when it was due, usually about 3 months before the cruise. I didn't really think about other ways to do it. The good part about that is that you can choose to cancel the cruise before that final payment date without penalty, as I understand it. Just thought that's what you meant.
J, I would tell your "gateway" doctor you have waited long enough and want a specialist. I have been having problems, and if it wasn't for my doctor sending me to a specialist, they would never have found the nodule in my lung. Its been there for a few years, just not picked up by the person who reads the xrays. Now I hope and pray that you don't have anything worse. Please insist you get to see a specialist. Please keep us posted.
I had a problem last year and it went on and on..the doctor gave me the wrong meds and just told me to be patient..After several month we went to another doctor, a specialist and that afternoon he gave me new meds...I was "normal" that afternoon.
Please get another opinion and switch doctors. Some doctors graduated with an A average and others with a C or D,,,,but they are all allowed to have the DR in front and practice. Keep us updated
Dec 9th 2015 Land cruise to Germany and Venice Italy
June 1st 2015--- Denali Explorer Cruise on Star Princess!