Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Scott C

Default Nassau Stingrays Help! ASAP

My Uncle's family is in Florida right now preparing for a cruise leaving on 2-9-04 RCCL. Atleast one stop is Nassau, and he asked me about the stingray excursion. Looking for any info that you nice people can supply. Is the water deep or is it like the excursion on Cayman? A sandbar? Do you have to take a boat out to it? Can you feed the rays?

He said that the RCCL price is 46$. Is it like any other excursion and are there other companies at the dock that would be available for less?

Once again any help would be greatly appreciated

Sorry I know Im probably on the wrong board. Just looking to catch someone's eye
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Nassau Stingrays Help! ASAP

Scott, sorry I can't help you with yur question, but maybe you could try the Destinations board, you might get better results there. Good luck!
donna

Old February 8th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Pea

Default Re: Nassau Stingrays Help! ASAP

I think the excursion from Nassau with the Sting Rays is at Blue Lagoon, which is like a park, with lots of activities, including swimming with the dolphins. Sting Ray City is off the west end of Blue Lagoon Island.

Pea