Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 15th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning everyone! Since it is Sunday, we have an array of caffeinated, non-caffeinated, alcoholic and virgin drinks available this morning!

Clear and very cold here in SE Wisconsin - will get down to single digits tonight and today will be the coldest one for some time to come if the long range forecast holds true.

Mark and Robin - have a great cruise on the Brilliance!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Sponsored Links
Old February 15th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to cruisingks
Default Re: Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning, Lisa and all CMs!

Well, my spa weekend ended up being a stress weekend. To make a long story short, we arrived (after driving in fog that resembled cement) and were told two employees called in sick and they had to cancel. ARGH! At any rate, they┤ll be making it up and I got it all in writing.

Other than that there┤s not much going over in our neck of the woods. Weather promises to be better today. Atleast yesterday┤s fog has finally lifted.

Hope everyone had a great Valentine┤s Day. Wonder how Michelle┤s surprise worked out.

Have a fantastic Sunday.

karen
Old February 15th, 2004, 03:34 AM
First Mate

Good morning all! Thought I would say a quick good morning before heading off to work. Hope everyone had a great day yesterday.

Michele

Fascination
Old February 15th, 2004, 03:49 AM
Yeoman

Good morning all,
Have coffee mug firmly entrenched in hand,screen up, only question is what am I doing up at this hour on a Sunday. Actually have 87 tests to grade before we go to church as the rest of the day is supposed to be a day at the fair if the weather cooperates. Bon Voyage to you Marc. Michelle, curiosity is killing me. But as a newlywed, we dont expect a post till afternoon. Rollerdonna, hang in there, the snow has to melt at some point. Boy did that bring back memories. Lisa, stay warm. And Michelle, don't work too hard. Seahunks, we will definately be a party of 4 joining you at the Columbia. Can't wait. Well, got to go do my homework. Enjoy today
Anne

Caribbean Princess
Old February 15th, 2004, 06:55 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi to all...Its brrrr time in Boston too >( I have a funeral today, so already I am planning on crying....I hope you all have a better day.....Trip/Monday Chat Host
Old February 15th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to UConn1 Send a message via MSN to UConn1

Good Morning all. This is like a Saturday for me - I have tomorrow off. Going shopping today and to SeaWorld with my 4 yr old nephew tomorrow. It is cloudy her in Orlando with a high of 74 today. I think today will be a good day for shopping because everyone will either be at or watching the race today.

Update on apartment situtation - people above me were told they had to move to a larger apartment due the the number of people they had living in the one bedroom. I know there is no guarantee that the new neighbors will be quiet, but it can't be as bad as the people now. All I know is that they have to move to larger apt. before end of month.

Have a great day!

Jodi

Old February 15th, 2004, 07:28 AM
Admiral

Good morning all you Early Birds. It's just too early for all of you to be up and about on a Sunday. Have my coffee and am now working on getting the eyes open. :-)

Think I will work on gathering all my tax information today. Perhaps I'll get it done before April 15th this year. At least it's a good intention. Now if only I could find a way to make my cruises tax deductible. Wouldn't that be nice.

Gonna watch the Daytona race today if the weather cooperates this afternoon.

Have a great cruise Robin and Mark. Think of us all back here at home freezing and raise a frothy drink in our honor.

Happy Sunday all, have a good day.

Carnival Glory
Old February 15th, 2004, 07:47 AM
susancruzs

Good Morning Everyone!

Been awhile since I've posted and hope all is well with everyone!

Not much going on today, I plan to watch the race, too, my sister and Ray are in Florida right now, taking a break from the midwest weather! I think they are staying 3 weeks, which is nice but unusual for them (to be together 3 wks but that is another story)!!! :-)

I'm waiting for Spring to come, still working, although this contract ends 2/27, hard to believe seems like I just wrote that I was going back to work!!!

Susie
Old February 15th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Admiral

Morning all from Montreal where we woke up to -23C (-30's with wind chill), and bright sunshine. We were thinking of going to our local Winter Carnival in the nature park, but I think not!! We're also supposed to be babysitting for the grandaughter today, but I'm not so sure that's gonna happen either. Maybe just a quiet day at home - nothing wrong with that!
Jodi, better luck with your next neighbours. Our worst nightmare was moving into a duplex below a "quiet older woman and her never-there 20 yr. old son". The day we moved in, the mom moved out and the son moved his buddies in, all members of a French Punk Rock band. It was the year from hell. Good thing though, is that because of them, we were able to find this house and the best neighbours in the world (did you see those wine party photos?!)

donna

Old February 15th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone. The surprise went perfectly. He was surprised and thrilled! He's going to invite some buddies along, too, which is fine. We've been meaning to take a little cruise with our friends anyway.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday.

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old February 15th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Admiral

Good morning from the Arizona desert. Just a quick check in while Jose showers. We are going to get in the car and head up to Flagstaff, then come back late this afternooon. Ugh! I hate doing this trip up and back in the same day, but since the only day we have off together is Sunday, it's either me go alone and stay overnight or go together just for the day. Anyway, yesterday was my mom's 81st birthday, so we're going up to celebrate with her and my dad. Just lunch, trade a few lies and hugs, and then home again. Let's see, 2.75 hours up, 3 hours there, 2.75 hours back. Sounds like fun to me! !

Old February 15th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Morning CMs, Is is pouring today, but glad to see the rain, we sure need it. The grass is actually looking greener already! Michelle, so happy to hear your surpirse was a good one. Who wouldn't want a cruise for a gift? Donna, we can relate to the neighbors from hell also. We moved into a condo, and had lovely, quiet upstairs neighbors, they moved out right after we moved in and a single Dad, 2 teenagers and a barking dog moved in. It was mayhem most of the time. The Dad would spend his pay check on girl friends, which upset the teens, which in turn made them act up, and the dog did not like being left alone all day while they all were out, so barked non stop. We moved and found this wonderful house and the best neighbors. Good luck Jodi, I hope they move quickly and you once again have peace and quiet. Hope Kuki got his new computer up and working. Have a good Sunday.

Jeanne
Old February 15th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando where I'm also looking forward to a little shopping this afternoon while the rest of the world watches the race. Thank goodness the weather is clearing.
Michelle, glad to hear the surprise went well.
Angela Z.
Old February 15th, 2004, 10:22 AM
Admiral

Good am cruisers. Certainly a different landscape out the window this morning. The snow that arrived yesterday was completely gone by noon, so it's back to the brown/green fields. But the sun is shining brightly and we're off to the lake, to check on the house building progress.

Ended up having a Valentine's Dinner with friends at a local Tex-Mex restaurant. They were having a steak and shrimp special which was quite interesting when served up south of the border style. It did end with heart shaped brownies └ La Mode!

Have a great day!

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?
Old February 15th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Sunny, but a bit of a bite in the air this morning in Calgary, though 40 F is forecast for today.

Think I'll be in most of the day, with my "computer guy" seeing if he can accomplish the task. I thought I had got all the instructions clear, and was set to it myself... but have decided that might be a "Kuki" thing to do.

Went out with friends last night for a wonderful Valentine's dinner. A rose for all the ladies, food for the rest of us <G>

In for a long upcoming week.. my accountant Mr. Neva Koodadd, is coming in to try and finish off our company year end.
Old February 15th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Admiral

Good morning one and all---- gee Mermaid you dinner last night sounds good----and not just the brownie----lol
Dezertcruzer-------- have a good time----- I'd go that distance for my slot machine addiction--- but my husband is the driver--- so I do know how tiring that can be-- give your mom my best for her birthday--cheers to her-- and your dad too
Off to work I go---Lisa stay warm--- and everyone else too-- sun is out here and it is warming up
Take care
April