Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 23rd, 2004, 01:33 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to cruisingks
Default Itīs MONDAY folks! Rise & Shine!

Iīm sure there are many bidders this morning for coffee so help yourself!

Michelle, your signatures are awesome! You deserve tons of credit for them. Sure, say they are easy to make....go on as you want....but your creativity, time, and helpfulness leaves me speechless! Youīre amazing! A big (((((hug))))) to you!

Wonder how the Chat Rats are doing? Wonder how Harry is? Lots of fellow CMs are out and about right now! No doubt they are having a fantastic time, enjoying frozen thingees for us all. Letīs hope that!

We had an interesting weather phenomenon this weekend. A storm over the Sahara picked up lots of sand, which a weather front carried all the way up to northern Germany. The weather was overcast but yet it looked liked close before sunset with all of the sand particles in the air. In southern Germany there was "yellow snow", and no, it wasnīt caused from dogs!

Looks like a busy day here so Iīd better get a move on it. I hope to make it out later on with Toby to see the first storks that have arrived for this year. Itīs an amazing sight to see!

Have a great Monday! Enjoy the coffee!

karen

Sponsored Links
Old February 23rd, 2004, 03:53 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Itīs MONDAY folks! Rise & Shine!

Good Morning all,
Back from a long weekend w/ Mom and Dad in Pensacola. They actually are on Orange Beach in Al . but we call it Pensacola. Kids got to go to Mardis Gras. Came home with bags of beads. They do a small family friendly one there that is just enough. Karen, care for another cup? Michelle, love those graphics. I am the queen of clueless when it comes to my computer or as Jack has referred to me" cyberspacically challenged." Mom and Dad are actually getting ready to come over here before they head back up north. Mom can't wait to get back on the boards as she wasn't able to bring her web tv stuff with her. Seahunks, we are so looking forward to our lunch. Karen, email me when you have more info about your trip. To all of you up north, stay warm and think warm thoughts. It is supposed to be nice today ( in the 70's) but with a good chance of rain tomorrow.
Anne

Caribbean Princess
Old February 23rd, 2004, 03:56 AM
Admiral

Good morning from swfl....up early to say good bye to my friend.She is going back to Mass today..we had a good time with her and the kids. Amazing how many visitors we have gotten since we moved to Florida but we love it and our home is always open.

Mondays are never much fun but hey friday will come. Nothing planned today besides relaxing and a jog. I too am wondering how the chat rats are, I bet they are having a great time! Have a wonderful day mates....

June 1st 2015--- Denali Explorer Cruise on Star Princess!

Dec 18, 2014 Caribbean Princess
Old February 23rd, 2004, 05:41 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to ridingarrett

Good morning all!! I'm chugging my coffee while I wait for my car to warm up to head off and feed all the ponies... SE Pa is supposed to be sunny and chilly today, but they're calling for more snow tomorrow nite in to Wednesday... uck..... how many more days til I'm sitting in a lounge chair???

Carrie

Read and post cruise reviews
Old February 23rd, 2004, 06:04 AM
VTJen

The sun will be shining today in Northern Vermont - which will be nice as it snowed all weekend. Not big accumulations - just small flurries, but was overcast and grey which made it feel kind of dreary. Temps should reach the upper 20's. Kids are on vacation this week - son is headed out for a run then back home for a quick change and will head out for a day of skiing on Jay Peak - our nearest ski resort. I will head to work. I've had to miss so much time for doctors appointments and will be having a week off for my cruise - leaving March 8. Everyone have a good day, I need to get going and hit the elliptical machine before I leave for work.

VTJen
Sensation 2/2003
Majesty of the Seas 3/2004
Old February 23rd, 2004, 06:07 AM
Admiral

'Mornin' cruisemates. WHAT would happen to 5 AM alarms w/o COFFEE? Mondays ______. But the week promises to be a good one! Funny, I don't mind the 5 AM alarms on board ship while in port in Cozumel. That would mean room service was on their way and a dive trip was the order of the day. I think I'll hold that thought....

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?
Old February 23rd, 2004, 07:24 AM
Admiral

Aye Mates,
What an awsome weekend of weather and today will be almost as good. The ChatRats are basking, I'm sure.
Have a great week all.

and laughing is contagious,
here’s hoping for an epidemic!
Old February 23rd, 2004, 07:43 AM
First Mate

hello & good mornin....it is a little cold here -16,but it was a nice weekend...at least the sun was out....!!!
Old February 23rd, 2004, 07:43 AM
Admiral

Morning all from Montreal, where the sun is shining and it's only -10 this morning, with maybe a high of -5 later on. We had a little fresh snow over the weekend, so everything is clean and white on top of the melting muck from last week. Still, I'd rather be in St. Maarten with the Chat Rats...

donna

Old February 23rd, 2004, 08:06 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste

Good morning frm the NC Coast Sun shining. Just read in the paper <Grandeur of the Seas> is stuck in port. . The ship is full.
They will get to see all the parades .
Have a nice day Auguste
Old February 23rd, 2004, 08:28 AM
TomS

Good morning from the Mile High City! Wasn't it Monday a week ago? Calling for a chance of rain/snow today here. They say 20% chance of rain, which means you can bet the house on it. See you all soon!

TomS
Old February 23rd, 2004, 08:52 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to rayb Send a message via Skype™ to rayb

Donna, last I heard the Chat Rats won't be in St Maarten. They going west.

Cruising on Royal Princess: April, 25 2015. Transatlantic: Port Everglades to Southampton
Old February 23rd, 2004, 08:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! The start of yet another work week. Calgary weather is still hanging in. Today should make the mid 50s, but some predictions for this gentle weather patter to deteriorate by next weekend.
March is one of our unpredictable months here. It can be in the 70s or it can be COLD and snowing.

Spent the weekend teaching Sammy some new tricks. He seems like he's at the stage now where he sucks up instruction in seconds. Wish all the snow would melt, so I could start teaching him to catch Frisbees.

Old February 23rd, 2004, 09:04 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning everyone! Well, the weather guys sure bombed on the snow forecast! 3 - 6 inches turned into .10 inches of rain!!!! And am I glad!!!! Already 35 degrees this morning - downright balmy out there right now!

Old February 23rd, 2004, 09:06 AM
Admiral

Good morning cruisers. Glad everyone likes my signatures. It's a pleasure to make them. I probably can't make any more for a couple of weeks due to time constraints but if you want one, post and let me know and I'll put you in my queue.

Aren't Mondays stinky? It took me an extra 45 minutes to get to work this morning because there was an accident on a major road and they rerouted all the traffic past my subdivision. Yuck.

Cheers,
Michelle P.