Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 29th, 2004, 12:50 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning everyone! Time to rise and shine (or maybe rise and not shine! lol)

One more day of work today and I have off on Monday (hurry up Monday! lol)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Sponsored Links
Old February 29th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning Lisa and all who will follow. Still dark here in swfl and it is cold. But the heater is not on so thats good I guess. They say it will be 74 today....

Church this morning and shopping. Went bowling yesterday and had a blast. Was the first time in about a year and it was even nicer since the bowling alleys are now smoke free in Florida! That was indeed a surprise..a good one!

All the CMS are back from the Voyager now and I hope we can see some pictures soon.My groomer called last night she had just come back from a cruise. Did I mentioned I need one?

Be blessed..........

Old February 29th, 2004, 04:36 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Huh... what am I doing up at this time of the morning on a Sunday, you might ask!

Just came from the airport... picked up my parents who have returned from Hawaii. Airplane was a little late, but they arrived happy, well rested and in good health.

God keeps making miracles for my family. Hawaii is a place they've always loved, and had thought they wouldn't ever get a chance to return to.

They said the flights were wonderful, and Air Canada staff were terrific with wheel chair assistance, and even assisted them through Customs, which they cleared in Vancouver, before changing airplanes to get to Calgary.

Of course we had to sit and chat, and get caught up. Easy for them. They were coming from 3 time zones earlier. For me it was 3 AM <G>

And now of course, I'm so excited for them, that I can't get to sleep.

Today will be a day of sleeping and napping for me!

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old February 29th, 2004, 05:30 AM
First Mate

Good morning all from northern New Jersey, where it is supposed to hit 60 today. I feel like going to the beach. Kuki, you sound like a wonderful son. Glad your parents enjoyed Hawaii. One and 1/2 weeks til I cruise. Maybe I will pack today. I always wait until the last minute and then regret it. Have a great day all.
Bobbie
Old February 29th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Admiral

Good morning CruiseMates,

Happy February 29th! We won't be able to say that again for another four years. Another month has slipped by, and springtime is only 3 weeks away. Who needs a cruise?!? Come on down to Florida...we have lots of them here just waiting for you.

I hope you all have a nice Sunday, and for those of you who are fortunate enough to be cruising today...Happy Berthday!

Jack

Cruise #25, Monarch OTS 11/28/2011, Bahamas
Old February 29th, 2004, 07:15 AM
susancruzs

Good Morning 'Mates!

Wow, Kuki, that is absolutely wonderful! Considering the last year or so, this trip to Hawaii must have been a real blessing and so great for them to share together!

Not much happening here today, but have to get outdoors the weather is super! 50s again today, heat wave!

Tomorrow I go back to the same building at Abbott, got the job I wanted with Manpower so I am a happy camper plus a dollar an hour more, woohooo!!!!

My niece turns 22 Wednesday so I need to get her a little something today. I asked Kathy, do you believe she's 22? Yep, that means I'll be 64 the following week! :-)
One of those late in life kids!!! Now she's off to graduate school in May! Time flies by!

Well, I'm off to have another cup of coffee!

Susie
Old February 29th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Lisa, Sue, Kuki, BobbieE, KimJack and susancruzs from the chilly Arizona desert. Nothing exciting going on here, but sometimes that's a good thing. Josť and I may get together this afternoon with some friends of ours who just got back from visiting thier families in Costa Rica. Other than that, not much special on the agenda for today. Have a good Sunday everyone.

Old February 29th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando where it's another beautiful day. Spent yesterday raking leaves in the front yard and there's still a ton waiting for me. We're finally feeling settled in the new to us house. We should close on the sale of our old house in late March and then we'll look at booking a cruise..........finally!!!!!!!!
Angela Z.
Old February 29th, 2004, 09:52 AM
First Mate

Good morning all. Tired here, I went out for for a girls night out last night and two girls bdays, and am tired as can be this morning. But had a great time, so now I will just sit and relax then take the dogs out because its supposed to be 64 today....time to go out in the bathing suit compared to the 29 degree day two days ago. What weather!??

Hope every one is having a great day.

Michele

Fascination
Old February 29th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Admiral

Morning all from Montreal where it's cold and overcast today, but temps for the next few days will be slightly above 0C finally!
Been out for breakfast, walked the dog in the muck, and had to give her a bath. She's feeling much better today.
Yesterday I had a wonderful reunion with 3 good friends from my teenhood and early 20's. We had not seen each other for over 20 years! 2 are in Ont. and 1 is in Calgary, and by the way, knows Kuki's hotel! Of course, I told them about our cruising obsession and I can't help wondering what cruising with these 3 crazy, fun sisters would be like.....
Today's agenda: cleaning, laundry,and more cleaning...

donna

Old February 29th, 2004, 10:37 AM
cruisinKandJ

Good morning from SoCal. The sky is blue, the clouds are puffy, and Mother Nature has dusted the mountains with a coat of snow, thus presenting us with a wintery panorama.

Coffee and the L.A.Times await me.

Have a good Sunday, all.

J.
Old February 29th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Good Morning Cruisemates.....Read the paper, had a nice breakfast a good thing indeed.....weather whould be hovering around 50...... another good thing..Kuki so glad your parents were able to visit paradise again...quite a gift, i'd say...everyone enjoy the day, including the Chat rats on their way home.....Trip

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old February 29th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Admiral

Good Afternoon from Jupiter (Florida that is)

We just got in the door a few minutes ago. It's great to have my fast internet service back, and now I just have to try and catch up with all of you.

We had a wonderful cruise. It was so fun to meet more CMers and to spend some great time together. Both Jake and I loved the ship, the crew and the great group we were with. It was hard to say good bye to everyone. I'm looking forward to chat on Monday night.

Guess I better go start on those suitcases. :-)

Phyll

Old February 29th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Admiral

Morning! Oops, I missed it. Literally. Slept right through it, and I NEVER do that. Good afternoon then. The sun is out now but we had some thunderstorms in the early am. Well I better get a move on...already had two phone calls from family needing/wanting me to do this or that. Think I'll go back to bed! lol Have a great day all,

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?