Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2004, 04:47 AM
Admiral

Default Rise and Shine...it is Sunday

Good sunday morning from swfl....had a super time yesterday meeting some of the CM and after it we went to the port and waved good bye to the Sensation as she was pulling out of the harbor.

My MIL wants to maybe book a cruise for september..I will research the cruises today. Looks like we might be going on one after all.
I am still sick and now I have pain in my right ear. I do need to get to the doctor.Have a relaxing day mates....

Sponsored Links
Old March 7th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Rise and Shine...it is Sunday

Ok you early birds,
Good morning Sue and Mike,
Greetings from a foggy St Pete Fl. Came home from lunch yesterday and we were fogged in. I want my sunshine!!! Sue, Mom said her ears were hurting her too. Blame it on the weather. Am up cutting out stars for mobiles for little one's Sunday school. Jeff and I have the 2-4 year olds this am. They are so cute!! After church, we are off to check out a little north of here at some houses for Mom and Dad. They are seriously considering making the move permanently I've got my fingers crossed that they do. Have a great Sunday. Angela, got your email. Congrats on the house. Sue, am off to look at the pictures
Anne

Caribbean Princess
Old March 7th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Admiral

Good morning Sue, MIke and all the Cruisemates to follow. Sue, you need to get to the doctor...I hope you feel better soon. I bet researching a cruise will help a bit too! Mike, I'm sorry Betty still isn't feeling well....she, too, needs to see her doctor. I'm sure you being her "man servant" today will help also. I'm holding my own with this ailment we brought back from the cruise last week. Gary, on the other hand, is still feeling pretty lousy. He had to work 1/2 day yesterday, then slept the other half! I hope he feels better today. Today's plans are to attend the final shower meeting at 11 a.m. Then I may take a power drive to Lowes Home Improvement Store or maybe come home and work on my taxes....decisions, decsions. You all have a wonderful, relaxing day.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old March 7th, 2004, 06:25 AM
VTJen

I Can't believe it only a couple of more hours until we leave for the airport.
We won't land in Miami until 10ish tonight. Then tomorrow is the big day - Majesty of the Seas. I still feel really under the weather. I have a terrible night/morning cough and am worried about keeping my niece awake all night.

I have a little room left in my suitcase if someone wants to squeeze in.

Have a great week cruisemates. Will post a cruise report upon return.

VTJen
Sensation 2/2003
Majesty of the Seas - tomorrow, March 8th.
Old March 7th, 2004, 06:43 AM
susancruzs

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm up early battling a weather headache, soon as low pressure system heads east I'll feel better. From the posts seems like one ailment or another going around, hope
everyone feels better.

For me, I'll switch from pj's to sweats, grab a quilt, my coffee and head for the couch. I think the wind is supposed to roar all day, with gusts to 50, so I'll be indoors. Have to find my Bextra or Tylenol 3, don't think the over the counter stuff will work. Don't worry I won't take both at once!!! :-)

Hope everyone has a great day! Jen, hope you have a great cruise, the sea air might be great for what ails you!!!

Going to check out the pictures! Great day everyone!

Susie
Old March 7th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste

Good morning to all, what are you doing up at 4 o'clock in the mornig?
I went to bed at two., so I just got up and the sun is shining and it is short's weather.
My German friend invited me for dinner and she is a good cook , plus she has backed me a B.day Cake isn't that nice?
Have a nice and safe Sunday and good health to the ailing
Auguste
Old March 7th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Admiral

Morning all from Montreal, where the sun has appeared at last after three miserable gray, wet days. The snow has melted alot, but that means I have to get out in the yard with a shovel to clean up the dog's mess..... ahhhh, Spring!
Nothing exciting on tap for today, just cleaning and shopping, and then, maybe relax!
Off to see the CM lunch pictures... Have a great day everyone, and hope all you "sickies" are feeling better soon!

donna

Old March 7th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando where I have an exciting day of laundry, grocery shopping and leaf raking ahead of me.
Angela Z.
Old March 7th, 2004, 08:41 AM
Admiral

Good morning cruisers. Beautiful spring weather in central Texas. Now's the time to get outside and enjoy it before summer arrives. It seems so quiet here this morning with my coffee and cruisemates as my dog is not here shoving his toys onto my lap, and asking, "play with me?" He's already left for the lake with my husband, and I'm heading that way too here shortly.

Bon Voyager to VTJen! Enjoy the MOS.

Hope all the cruisemates not feeling well recover soon.

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?
Old March 7th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
I can't believe how many of you guys are sick Everyone get better very soon....The clan is coming over today for a big spagetti dinner to celebrate Bruce's birthday..If you're in the area, come for a meatball or two Its sunny and chilly here, in Boston, and we haven't had snow for a while, talking about some tomorrow..The good thing is we are on the down side, so spring will be here any minute...Smile, everyone!
Trip.....
Old March 7th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Admiral

Good morning Cruisemates and Happy Birthday to Bruce. Sun is shining here and (knock on wood) we aren't sick so I will consider myself luckier than most today.

Mike I'm sure Betty is enjoying all the doting and caring you are giving her. She's one good lady and I sure hope she is feeling better soon. Same good wishes to all the rest of our Cruisemates family. It definitely seems like there are a lot of you not feeling up to par.

Looked at the pictures and it looked like a usual Cruisemates gathering, lot of happy faces just meeting and mingling. Wish I lived in Florida so I could get to more of them.

VTJen have a great cruise.

Going to the outlet mall this morning so better get a move on. Have a good day everyone.

Post Edited (03-07-04 09:17)

Carnival Glory
Old March 7th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone.

Sure hope all of you not feeling up to par get better soon. Good thing it's Sunday and most of you can cozy up like Susie and Betty and take it easy today.

Frosty and I just got back from our breakfast at the inlet and our walk in the park. It sure is nice out there. The boat traffic was heavy and the picnic tables were all taken. I was glad to find a parking space. Our weather is supposed to cool off here starting tomorrow, so I better get over to the pool while it's nice.

Seems like the seas were pretty rough last week for those who were cruising. Our Chat Rat cruise was very lucky to have the calm seas that we did. I hope things improve for all of you leaving this week.

Take Care all
Phyll

Old March 7th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Appears the forecasters were right... Calgary is going to be basking in temps approaching 60 F today. Gees.. is this a real hint of spring???

We're replacing a sliding patio door to our back yard with a regular swing door, so took Sam out shopping yesterday for doggy doors. He seems to have good taste.. he kept pointing to the Verscace priced model.

A bit like shopping with a child.. he kept bringing over doggy toys, whinning when we said kept saying no and putting them back. And, like a kid, he eventually got his way... when we relented and bought one of them.

Hope all you SICKOS above start feeling better.

Old March 7th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning from windy SE Wisconsin....and I too am not feeling very good - just very tired and achy. Sure hope nothing more serious! After the laundry today I just may take a nap!

Have a good day!

Old March 7th, 2004, 01:50 PM
cruisinKandJ

Well, okay, I'll be the last good morning post person again. I always wonder if anybody reads it. It's a glorious Sunday morning (20 mins. to call it morning) in Southern California. The sun is shining, the Euriopes are blooming their little hearts out, the windows are open, and the temp is well on its way to at least 80.

I have invited my DH to join me for lunch in Pasadena where we will dine on the patio of one of my favorite restaurants in Old Town, where no doubt, we will talk about our upcoming cruise. You'd think we were first timers . . . oh, that wonderful experience!.

J.
Old March 7th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Admiral

Don't worry J, I, at least, read all the good morning posts later in the day when I have time. I like to know how everybody is, who's sick, and who's got worse temperatures than me!

donna