CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   The NEW CruiseMates "Shopping TRIP" cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/267669-new-cruisemates-shopping-trip-cruise.html)

Kuki March 9th, 2004 04:54 PM

The NEW CruiseMates "Shopping TRIP" cruise

The next addition to our new set of CruiseMates group cruises is...
The Shopping TRIP of the Century!
--- well ok its ON the Century/not of, and TRIP is the CruiseMates Host, but she is our shopping GURU!... and since Martha is going to be "occupied" for the next while....

TRIP will be hosting this "shopaholics" dream cruise on the Celebrity Century, Oct. 16/04. SanJuan, St. Maarteen, St. Thomas... along with Nassau to get your hair braided<G>

The ladies can enjoy part of the days in port "Trip-ping" over each other to get the best deals available, with the advice of your shop til you drop host.
The men can be free to stand on the streets outside the shops holding their loved ones purses <G>

We're working on getting the details up on the site now.. But if you just can't wait to book this one, contact Juli at Cruisesatcost.com.

Trip March 9th, 2004 07:57 PM

Re: The NEW CruiseMates "Shopping TRIP" cruise

Thanks Kuki and Mike...Ladies ladies, ladies, get your running shoes on....We can shop till we drop, and have the hubby's pay:) I am so looking forward to meeting my fellow cruisers, and what a great Itinerary to shop to.......If you are precrusing in Fort Lauderdale , we can pre- shop at Sample Road..where shoppers hyperventilate when they see the *goodies*... Keep your eyes posted for up and coming info.....Trip

Phyllbo March 9th, 2004 07:57 PM

You are tempting me so. A trip with Trip would be so much fun. I have a feeling I'll be heading to Florida for the winter right about that time. Maybe something will work out.

Phyll

cruisinKandJ March 9th, 2004 08:18 PM

Trip! Trip! Trip! Both kinds! I look forward to the details! I related the postings to my DH and he LOL'd. Can I jon if I'm plus sized? Can I join if I'm not a Long-term CM?

J.

MaryLou March 9th, 2004 08:26 PM

Trip: Boy, I wish I could come along on this one. I know you will all have a wonderful time together.

Trip March 9th, 2004 08:30 PM

J...Listen to me Darling:) we will be 2 of the best looking BBB 's around:) Just think...a whole itinerary to shmooze, and shop:) What could be better..and to tell you the truth, we love all Cruiemates, new, old skinny, whatever....And If Phyl, should join us in the fun, It will be even better:):) xoxoxo Trip.......

Phyllbo March 9th, 2004 08:59 PM

Stop it you're killing me!

Phyll

cruisingkandJ March 9th, 2004 09:44 PM

Re: Re: The NEW CruiseMates "Shopping TRIP" cruise

Trip, awright!

J.

rollerdonna March 9th, 2004 10:27 PM

Sounds great guys, but it's only a month before QM2, so I won't be joining you....
But you'll buy me a souvenir, right?

donna

dezertcruzer March 9th, 2004 11:19 PM

Wow! I don't know if I can do a cruise and then turn around and go back two weeks later for another one with the Chicks on the the Majesty, but..... It sure is tempting. I'm not ruling it out, that's for sure! And if Phyll goes...... Something to seriously consider!

MichelleP March 10th, 2004 09:10 AM

Wish I could go, but I won't have enough vacation time. Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Cheers,
Michelle P.