Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 30th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Admiral

Default Good Tuesday Morning!

Good morning friends.....I guess I'm serving the coffee and tea this morning...help yourself. Gary and I had to car pool this morning as my car is in the shop.....so that was nice. Although, I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way since my office is way out of his way. What a great guy I'm married to! I tweaked my tax return last night....found the real estate taxes that were paid....so now instead of $7...we are getting around $300....that is a little better, but still not enough to pay for a cruise! . Have a wonderful day.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Old March 30th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.
Default Re: Good Tuesday Morning!

Good morning from Orlando. Mary Lou, at least you don't have to pay!
Angela Z. who is also hoping for a refund but hasn't heard from the accountant yet.
Old March 30th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Admiral

GMCM =

I finally located a CPA who had an opening in the schedule. Going to see her tomorrow. I'll be glad to have the mess behind me.

Still no additional firm commitments from my other family members for Sensation. Plenty of time yet, I think they'll come around. I've certainly been feeding them the informational morsels to tempt them. Also, we might get another seasick sister
to leave the land behind. She and I spent a significant portion of our childhoods scaring the Dickens out of each other. And one of her big fears is water. The evil little brother in me wants to get her in the middle of the Gulf and ask her, "Hey, sis, do you know how far we are from land?"--Aren't I a stinker? Of course, I wouldn't do that, not unless there was a camcorder around. <JK>

Have a great day, all!

I may dwell on the land, but I live at sea!

Steve

Sensation 2/03 I disembarked, but never really left the ship.
Enchantment 9/03 Just had to go back.
Inspiration 3/04 Just have to go back again, and again, and again...
Sensation 04/05 And again!
Old March 30th, 2004, 05:44 AM
First Mate

Good morning CM hope everyone has a great day. Off to work to pay for the next cruise....

Majesty Of The Seas 06
Carnival Victory06
Holland America Oosterdam 05
Carnival inspiration04
Carnival Destiny04
Carnival Legend03
Imagination99
Sensation94,96,98,01
Jubilee92,97,00
Festival87
Old March 30th, 2004, 05:57 AM
First Mate

good morning...the sun is up thats a good sign,,a high of 12 here today...Still no truck it may take another 2 weeks to repair but I will basically have a brand new truck.when its done.I hope everyone has a great day,have fun & stay safe
Old March 30th, 2004, 06:05 AM
Admiral

Mornin' all,
Thanks ML, I think I'll have big mug of hot tea. Maybe it will help getting the sinuses cleared out. Between the winter colds and the spring sinus attacks, I keep wondering if I'll ever be able to breathe normally again.

I swear I'm going to get those rascally rabbits! Just when the crocuses were looking so nice, the rabbits decided that it was time for a little snack. About a 1/4 of my flowers disappeared the last couple of days. I wanted to get my shotgun out, but DW reminded me about the neighbors. I just told her I'd invite them over for rabbit stew.
But then she reminded me that one of them might be the easter bunny. Then there would be no chocolate for me. Well, I guess I'll let them live this time.
At least they don't eat the daffodils. They will be coming up soon.

Hope eeveryone has a wonderful day.

Ed

Post Edited (03-30-04 06:06)

Norwegian Majesty
Old March 30th, 2004, 06:40 AM
Admiral

Morning cruisers. One great thing about Spring is now I feel I can wear all of my "tropical" shirts. They always put me in a better mood....I wonder why.....lol

Have a super day,

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?
Old March 30th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Admiral

Good morning Cruisemates from dreary Long Island. It's not springlike here in the Northeast so I'm gonna just ignore the weather and maybe it will change while I'm not looking.

Ed I feel your pain except it's not the rabbits that get my flowers and plants and trees, it's the rotten Bambi's. And to think I used to actually feel sorry for Bambi. Well not anymore.

Thanks for the coffee ML, helps to open the eyes. Taxes YUK! Sassy sounds like you will have a new truck by the time they are finished.

Join us for the Glorious Victorious Thanksgiving Cruisemates Cruise on November 21, 2004. Great rates and lots of fun! Click on the link for all the details.

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...ictory2004.cfm

Well it's off to get ready for work for me. Have a good day everyone.

Carnival Glory
Old March 30th, 2004, 07:14 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Luvjoy1948

Good Morning: Thanks for the coffee. It is a beautiful morning here in Northeast Louisiana. The sun is shining and no rain. I will have an easy day at work - bosses are out. Yea!!. I wish each and everyone a very good day. Toni
Old March 30th, 2004, 07:16 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Morning Everyone, Another day in SE Florida, no rain just some clouds, I'll take it! Nothing is going to take away that "cruisin' feeling" I still have. Hope it can last till November. Still doing wash but can almost see the bottom of the hamper, the ironing is another story..... I am taking a day off today and Ellis and I are going to do some errands. Hope you all are having a good day.

Jeanne

Old March 30th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to ridingarrett

Morning all!! We're on our final two weeks, and finally starting to pack up for our cruise! Woohoo!! It's kinda dreary here in SE Pa today.. but the weather gurus keep saying the sun's going to come out.... I'll believe it when I see it..

<slurping down some joe>

Have a great day!

Carrie

Read and post cruise reviews
Old March 30th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Admiral

Good morning Cruisemates,

It's a beautiful sunny day here in SE Florida. It's going to be a great day to sit by the pool or head for the beach.

I read in the paper this morning about a private college where it is mandatory for the freshman to go on a cruise together. Sounds like a great idea. Why didn't they have that when I was in college?

Eddie, Tweety or any of you that have those beautiful spring flowers, please post a picture for me. I really will miss seeing the tulips, crocus and daffodils this year.

Phyll

Old March 30th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Admiral

Morning all from Montreal where it's a beautiful springlike 16C (60F)! Might actually dig out the spring jacket today at last! You can actually see grass almost everywhere again, although it's still a murky brown sodden mess, but it's GRASS!
Off to walk the dog and then off to work; much more pleasant walking than it was just a few weeks ago. Have a great day everyone...

donna

Old March 30th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste

Good morning from the NC Coast, cloudy and windy this morning.
Glad there are no rabbits here. Tulips are blooming and the Azalas are fixing too.
Have a nice day wherever you are
Auguste
Old March 30th, 2004, 08:32 AM
Yeoman

Hi Gang,
Good morning to all of you. Been a rough night. Jamie came down with a nasty stomache bug at 9pm last night and proceeded to be sick every 40 min. Ugh!!
So here I sit at school trying to stay awake till I leave at 11:30 today. Poor kid. Apparently alot of kids are getting it here ( due to being back in school after a week off)
It's also Pete's BDay. His nose is out of shape due to the fact that we didn't celebrate his Bday on board ship like we did last year. Spoiled child. Anyway, I could sure use a cup of coffee, strong please w/ creme and sugar. Have a great day. it will be almost 80 today here in St Pete
Anne
Old March 30th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Admiral

have a terrific tuesday everyone!!!!!!

Old March 30th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Admiral

Morning all. Took the morning off to run some errands. Will have a busy afternoon with software testing.

Everyone have a great day. It's beautiful outside, it's a shame to waste it indoors.

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old March 30th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates!

I'm taking the day off today to enjoy what is predicted to be record setting warm temps for March 29.

Have to pop into work for just a few minutes somewhere along the way, just to order booze, but other than that it's a top down/ run around day for me.

Wish you could all join me to enjoy it.

And now, only 46 days left until we're sipping Mai Tais, instead of wearing my ties.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old March 30th, 2004, 10:48 AM
cruisinKandJ

Wow! the computer just burped and I lost all of you, so will start again.

Good morning from Southern California, albeit late for some. Looks like Tuesday a.m. is a goner for about half the country. We set records Monday for heat. Had to break out the shorts. Either today or tomorrow, it's supposed to get dramatically colder. We'll see.

Our travel docs for the QE2 contained the list of passengers - 410 people, ten percent of whom are from California. The people from the West Coast will fill a couple of buses.
Nearly every state was represented, and this was from just one TA!

Enjoy the day, all.

J.
Old March 30th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone-- off today-- doctor's appointments for my mom-- oh what fun.
Not much else planned--- hopefully it wont rain-- since I have friends that want me to come watch them play baseball------tonight--
Wishing everyone well take care
Cheers
April
Old March 30th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good afternoon everyone from drizzly, cold SE Wisconsin....spring has taken a break here - and probably won't be back til the weekend.

Hope everyone stays warm and dry!