Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2004, 06:54 PM
dee-lynn

Default am I going crazy or is it just cruise fever???

We finally leave for our Caribbean cruise tomorrow!!! actually, we leave for the hotel tomorrow and leave for our cruise on the 29th of March. I think I am going out of my mind ( no...i know I am going out of my mind) I can't think of anything else!!! My concentration is off and i am so jumpy and super excited and anxious!!! I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this or am I going nuts!!! this is our first cruise and i have it reallllllllllllllllllllll baddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old March 27th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: am I going crazy or is it just cruise fever???

I was that way when it came time for our first cruise, problem was I didn't know about this webaite to share those emotions with people other than my husband. When a gal at work told me that sometimes you can see the ships from the airport depending on where you are going, that even made it more excting.

Luanne

Old March 27th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

You do have it bad.
I was so excited that the night before I packed and unpacked 3 times, then just before we left the house I finally got it together and packed only the essentials. Read the book "Cruiseing for dummies" and find your self on the pages.. Its a laugh out loud.
Old March 27th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via Yahoo to karessamom

Hey i've got it too and we haven't even booked yet! going NEXT year on conquest!
i'm driving everyone around me crazy at the mere anticipation of it all.

Old March 28th, 2004, 09:58 AM
cruisinKandJ

My problem is that want to get excited but try not to. My husband's broken ribs keep him in pain and incapacitated. He's still on a lot of meds. The doctor says we can go April 11, but I don't know. He's 75 and doesn't heal as fast as a 20-yr.old. I think about the cruise all the time, but the thoughts ar really tempered with the possibility of cancellation. Sorry to sound so grim.

J.