Just booked a cruise on the Norwegian Star leaving Alaska, June 6, 2004...Was wondering if you all thought I should book the airline flight for $332.50, or wait and see if the prices drop...I appreciate all the great advice on these boards...Thanks so much, Susan
find out what the cancellation policy is on your ticket. I would buy it now to ensure your reservation and if the prices drop you could cancel and re-book. Is that the round-trip price? where are you flying from and to? sounds like a really good rate.