Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default The CM Transatlantic Liberty Group Cruise... If you're on th

If you've been sitting on the fence about joining us on the Carnival Liberty transatlantic crossing, because it's 17 months away, and there's lots of time.... DON'T.

The promo isn't even up on the site yet, and the cabins are disappearing, and we unfortunately do have a very resticted number of cabins!!

So far we've got:
The Kukis, Mike , John F, Tweety , Paul B, Ray and Helen, and their friends from Ottawa, the Griggs, Will and Muriel, Bo, Al & Myra, Donald & Yas... and more (don't have their names yet, because Nancy is out of town til Saturday).

From the list I have so far it's easy to tell that it's going to be a GREAT 16 day cruise. I wish it were leaving this week!!!!!

And there is a nice surprise coming.... something about a shipboard credit <VBG>

Here's the info... for all the detalis call Nancy!!

16 Days on the New Carnival Liberty...sailing Oct 24/05.... from Rome, to Barcelona, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca, Funchal (Portugal), St Maarten, Ft. Lauderdale... with prices starting at JUST $1055 including port and tax, and ONLY $1450 for balcony cabins!!

The per day rate on this is outstanding... and even better yet.. we get a bonus on this east to west sailing, with all the 25 HR days. An hour extra to eat <G>

The full details should be up in a few days... but I suggest you don't want to wait, call Nancy Bogert at Cruise Planners NOW.... 1-800-561-0802

Post Edited (07-08-04 09:24)
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links
Old July 8th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Admiral

Default Re: The CM Transatlantic Liberty Group Cruise... If you're o

Kuki? If it left this week you would miss out on all that Green stuff from the Stampede.lol

Old July 8th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Passenger

How did you know I was sitting on the fence? Took the info home last night to show hubby and he doesn't want to go (I think it's too long for him and too many sea days, but that's the part I love!)

I'm trying to convince my girlfriend in Ottawa to join me, but if she says no, is there a single lady out there that would consider a roommate?

I think I'll put the deposit down anyway and see what happens.

Thanks, from Terry in Vancouver, BC
Old July 8th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Admiral

Terry... talk to Nancy. I believe we do have a single lady booked, who may be interested in a roommate.

Old July 8th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Passenger

Does anyone know what the seas will be like for the crossing that time of year? I've never been on the open seas before - will they be rough?

Thanks, Terry
Old July 8th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Admiral

The seas, like the weather, could really be anything. We did a west to east crossing once, and the seas were like a bathtub..MUCH calmer than anything in the Caribbean.

In May we sailed Hawaii to Vancouver. The seas were a bit choppy, and had a couple of cool days.. but I'd do either again in a flash.

Old July 9th, 2004, 03:43 PM
susancruzs

Hmmm, this single lady is a little interested as I love those sea days but I'm going to Rome this year but then a return trip wouldn't be a bad thing! Plus sailing with a great group of people again is a major plus!

I'm sitting on the fence thinking away!!!! Hmm, if I found a room mate a balcony cabin would be super!

Susie