-   -   Cast Your Vote (

Trip April 15th, 2004 10:16 AM

Cast Your Vote
You know who you are:):) VOTE NOW !
Bill-------------------or Kwame------------------------/ I vote Bill
I can only hope Omorosa, gets a pie in the face, in the very least........Trip

PapaBill April 15th, 2004 10:36 AM

Re: Cast Your Vote
I think Omarosa will end up being Quame's downfall and Bill will end up with the win.

MichelleP April 15th, 2004 10:56 AM

I believe it's spelled Kwame.

I like them both and think it's a great final two. Trump wouldn't go wrong with either one of them. That said, I think I would choose Bill. He just seems like he would be a bit more capable with running an organization.

Michelle P.

Trip April 15th, 2004 11:00 AM

My bad...:) Trip

Pea April 15th, 2004 11:33 AM

It is not fair to have three reality shows on one night, since the American Idols results show got pushed to tonight. I feel sorry for people who watch all three and are trying to fit them all in.

DougR. April 15th, 2004 12:12 PM

Am I the only person in the world who detests "reality" shows and doesn't give a rat's bottom who wins the American Idol Survivor Bachelor Apprentice Swan Fear Factor show? : D

Thomas April 15th, 2004 12:37 PM

You all are sick!

TyingtheKnot April 15th, 2004 03:45 PM

I would go for Bill. Kwame is a little passive, and needs to set out his expectations better for each person. He also needs to hold people accountable for falling short of their responsibilities (...hmmmmm..maybe Omarosa). Bill is more aggressive and as he may be harsh, he knows the world of business and does not people yank his chain. Bill thinks outside the box while Kwame is still too text book. But I do like them both

Trip April 15th, 2004 05:23 PM

I think Omerosa, was a mole for Trump..trying to see what would happen to Kwame under pressure...And sadly I think she did her work well..Trip

KimJack April 15th, 2004 05:41 PM

I agree with Doug and possibly with Thomas (although I'm never sure when he's serious).
I'm sorry, but I'm of the opinion that the folks who watch these "reality" shows are the same ones who get hooked on soaps. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

My problem with them is that, while they (the realities) try to come across as unrehearsed, they're actually as phony as 3-dollar bills. I'm surprised that they don't have canned laughter. I'll start watching them the day that they're televised live. There, I've said it! So sue me! <BG>

Jack (who still enjoys Seinfeld reruns)

Cruise Cynic April 15th, 2004 11:48 PM

I vote Donald should re-do his hair transplant.

For a fellow with so much cash, he sure got the "Tijuana Special".