Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Admiral

Default Just back from the wedding & luncheon cruise!

Hi everyone, Just thought I would let you know that I met up with Sharon and her husband at MikeH and Kelly's wedding. Wedding ceremony was at Kitsilano Beach/Park area. It was very nice and the weather today is sunny and beautiful! Then later we went for a spectacular 4 hr. cruise up Indian Arm Inlet and back. The scenery was fabulous! We went past Canada Place where the Veendam,Celebrity?,and ?1 other ship were docked. Also saw Serenade of the Seas at Ballyntyne Pier. The views from the boat were great. The food was scrumptious and most important of all:we had a lot of fun!!!! We also saw seals in the Harbour when were coming back. It was nice to meet Sharon and MikeH from the CM chat in person!! Hope to meet some more CruiseMates one day in the future!! Take care. Bye for now. Brenda in Vancouver

Sponsored Links
Old August 8th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Just back from the wedding & luncheon cruise!

Hey Brenda,
Thanks so much for letting us know the wedding was a fun time, also glad you were able to meet up with some Cruisemates :-) So, how was Mike, nervious? HOpe you took some pics too! That was very nice of you to offer to be there.

Message Boards Moderator
Old August 8th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Admiral

Sounds wonderful Brenda, especially the cruise part! We're thinking of doing a dinner cruise from Montreal maybe later this month. I hope it turns out as nice as yours!

donna

Old August 8th, 2004, 11:15 PM
L&S80

Hey y'all........we just got home from Vancouver......the wedding was AWESOME!!!! The lunch was great & the company was fantastic!!!!! Was great to meet Brenda & MikeH.....
The other ship was NCL.........Didn't catch the name....was too busy talking.......<S>
Took lots of pics.....the photographer got some really exciting shots.....I've never seen one as good as her..........

Sharon
Old August 8th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

So glad you all had a great time...Mike and Kelly must be thrilled to be married..I can't wait to see all the pictures...Hurry up please

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old August 9th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Admiral

Sounds like a good time was had by all..I know you are glad you went..lets now see some pics..<G>