Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 19th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Another Question: Where do the "attractive" pe

good one Michelle. I got it from the get-go! I guess that great minds think alike! <Wink, WInk> get it????
Old May 19th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Another Question: Where do the "attractive"

Amen!!

How about, "Get a sense of humor!"
Old May 19th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Admiral

I am jsut ROTFLMBOPIMP...kEEP EM COMING cc....can I join your gang?..I am so ugly I would make a freight train jump on a dirt road..

Michelle...lololol..that is good...

Old May 19th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Admiral

Relax man....................I'm invited on many cruises just to make the butt ugly people feel gorgeous! I'm so ugly my mother used to feed me with a slingshot. She'd push my face in the dough to make gorilla cookies.

Being ugly has it's good side too. You are never invited to make a speech at the corporate picnic and the government changed Halloween to my birthday. Now I can trick-or-treat over the phone.

Regards,
Thomas
Old May 20th, 2004, 12:50 AM
First Mate

Cruise Cynic,

Good one, needed a laugh after fartin around with Win XP on the new machine<G>

No offense taken, but a warning to all, i'll be draggin' my butt-ugly-butt on a ship
soon...:-)

richard

Old May 20th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Passenger

Well, I guess you have never been on a ship that I have cruised on. For a grandmother I am a very foxy lady. But, I know exactly what you mean. The problem is not with the curise line only allowing those type of people on their ships, it's the people themselves. They never take a good look in the mirror. Especially at how big their butts really are. Too many americans are just to fat and refuse to have any self-discipline. Typically when people get fat they also get sloppy about their appearance. I think one of the cruise lines needs to have a a make-over cruise. Something like reality tv. Could be very popular.
Old May 20th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Admiral

The citizens of San Antonio take exception to all the fat butt comments! TYhe only reason we have extra wide doorways is to let more light into the room.
Old May 20th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Passenger

Why do you think the cruise ships keep getting bigger and bigger? Why do you think there are so many mega ships? It's to allow for all the ugly and big butt people. The airlines had to start charging for two seats for some of the big butt people. That's what is going to happen in the cruise industry. My husband is not going to be to happy about this. He keeps telling me I have the biggest butt he has ever seen. There is going to be a new definition for "two for one". Discounts for certain catagories will be determined by butt size. There will also be an ugly profile that needs to be filled out. Why do you think there are more and more balconies on the ships? It's to keep the ugly people from coming into the dinning rooms. We are all in major trouble!

Going Crazy, very crazy in Suburban Chicago!
Old May 20th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Mark&Deb

That was cute Michelle! Geez I wish everyone was as perfect as us! Rollerdonna - I wonder about that Sears catalog thing - I wonder who that lady is in the mirror staring back at me with the ugly outfit (I mean - butt-ugly) outfit on, sure didn't look like the same one as in the pictures! Cruise Cynic - you started a fun thread.

Mark&Deb
Old May 21st, 2004, 12:50 PM
Admiral

As Pogo once said, "We have met the enemy, and he is us!"