Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 25th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Y2C
Default Hey, Hey it is a good Tuesday Morning

Great Tuesday morning CruiseMates.
Not sure what the weather will do for us today, but it will be splendid no matter what Mother nature has up her sleeve.

Happy cruising
”Where is my Diamond” - Princess CruiseMates fun with Y2C and wife
http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...iamond2005.cfm

Constellation Sept 7, 2004

CruiseMates cruise Diamond Princess April 9, 2005

Sponsored Links
Old May 25th, 2004, 04:10 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Hey, Hey it is a good Tuesday Morning

GMCM =

We're under a storm watch as I type this. I hope it will be lifted prior to when I leave for my Dr's appointment. My muscles keep finding new and improved ways to keep me sedentary. The latest is swelling in my lower limbs when I try to increase my walking.
Scared the dickens out of me! It turned out not to be a symptom of coronary congestion, but some bizarre fluid distribution due to local muscle strain. So I'm currently spending a lot of time with my legs propped up. I swear my bod is 20 years older than I am!

Have a great day, all!

I may dwell on the land, but I live at sea!

Steve

Sensation 2/03 I disembarked, but never really left the ship.
Enchantment 9/03 Just had to go back.
Inspiration 3/04 Just have to go back again, and again, and again...
Sensation 04/05 The vessel made me do it!
Old May 25th, 2004, 04:52 AM
Yeoman

Hi Gang,
We could use some rain here in Fl. Real dry. Seahunks, does the weather affect you? I know I get bothered in my fingers and knees w/ swelling when the pressure drops. Those storms are nasty!!! Y2C.... wheres my coffee? Just kidding. Am up to do some last minute yard work and to make sure the plants are ok before takeoff. 48 hours and counting. All of DH's precious " stuff" arrived in Anchorage. He's a happy man. have lots of running around today too. Take care
Anne

Caribbean Princess
Old May 25th, 2004, 04:56 AM
cruisingkandJ

Default Re: Re: Hey, Hey it is a good Tuesday Morning

Good morning from Southern California where I have slept about two hours after being with my wonderful husband in an ICU. He suffered major seizures. It took about 12 hours to get him out of the ER. Please pray for him. I know that this is supposed to be an ebulent site for happy people who travel. Perhaps I should stop posting? Right now, I doubt if I (or Keith) will ever be in that enviable group again.

J.
Old May 25th, 2004, 05:10 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando where it's back to work after 5 days off. Didn't really feel like time off between graduation and dad being Baker Acted and moved to the Alzheimers unit in the middle of giving a luau for daughter.......it all got done and now we've entered a new phase in my fathers care.......he can't name his kids anymore.....sigh........
J, keep on posting!!! We take the good with the bad on the chit chat board......
Angela Z.

Old May 25th, 2004, 05:19 AM
Admiral

Good morning all! Happy Tuesday. It is a pretty day here so far....and much cooler. It felt so good outside this morning. Since I was off most of yesterday, I have a very full plate today at work. You all have a wonderful day.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old May 25th, 2004, 06:14 AM
Admiral

Mornin' all,

It's a bit cloudy today in upstate NY, but the day is supposed to be sunny. I certainly hope so, I've got to get at that mowing. It's growing faster than I can mow it!
Judy, I hope that things can turn around for Keith. Even if you don't have time to post, you will still be in our prayers.
Angela, hang in there too. The prayers are being sent your way too.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old May 25th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Admiral

Judith, don't you dare stop posting! We are "family" and we care about you and Keith!
We're all pulling and praying for both of you, so you'd better keep us posted!

Montreal seems to be under some big black cloud. It's wet, cold and miserable, and temps have gone back to 10C or 50F. The only ones happy are the grass and flowers!
It's going to be a 3 day work week for me, after yesterday's holiday, I'm also taking Fri. off to take my mom for another test and a diagnosis/prognosis meeting with the Dr.
Not looking forward to that.

donna

Old May 25th, 2004, 07:34 AM
Admiral

Good morning from the sunshine state..................looks like a lot of mates need prayers <including myself> A few more days and school will be done.....

Anne have a great cruise and make lots of pictures for us. I wish I could go on a cruise today...........

Have a good day mates..........

Old May 25th, 2004, 07:39 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Morning Mates, Sending out prayers for you all, I know that prayers can be answered and the more the better for us. "He" listens to us all. I know without all of your prayers when I was going thru my thing in Feb. I wouldn't be sitting here right now.

Jeanne

Old May 25th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good Morning CM's,
From the land of the seemingly endless tornadoes. It may come as no surprise that the movie Twister was filmed just a couple miles from my home. Last night was the fourth night in a row tornadoes were spotted within a 50 mile radius. I always thought Kansas was the true tornadoe alley but I think central Iowa currently has the record for most tornadoes this season. If thats not scary enough the damage from local flooding is nearing disaster proportions. The most horrific part is how quickly some of the areas have flooded. Yesterday there was a car dealer that didnt have the time to move his car and over 70 were ruined.

[img]
NCL
Norwegian Gem
June 04
Adventure of the Sea
Old May 25th, 2004, 07:51 AM
L&S80

Mornin' from the warmer Pacific Northwest.......suppose to be in the upper 70's today....it must be getting ready for the Hawaiian Cruisemates coming home.........
Hope all have a fantastic Tuesday!!!

Sharon

Old May 25th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Good Morning all...
Judith, this message board is where our Cruisemate family can talk about anuthing, and we would be quite sad if you stopped posting, about ANYTHING..
Prayers are being sent your way from across the land....What a wonderful way for us to support you and your family....I hope today, brings you good news.
Old May 25th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Admiral

Good morning Cruisers. I pulled a muscle in my chest this weekend lifting a suitcase and am now dealing with pain and inflammation. Feels like I've been punched in the chest. I've had it before, so I know exactly what it is, and there's not much you can do but take aspirin until it goes away. Ow.

Judith, don't quit posting - the Chit-Chat board is where we support each other. Like Rollerdonna said, we are a family and care about you and Keith. Please keep us updated and I will keep him in my prayers.

Sue - prayers going out for you, too.

Everyone have a great day. Reason to be happy: "Tuesday: it's not Monday!"

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old May 25th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Admiral

First of all..Judith?...like it has been said...prayers work and you are part of this family and even IF you do stop posting the prayers will not..so you just as well hang around and keep us updated..tell Kieth that we are with him all the way..get it? got it? GOOD<VBG> and a ((HUG))

To all the CM's ... Good Morning and hope your day is going good so far..cloudy and rainy looking here in WC Ark but only slight chance..Hope None of you are have the bad storms and damage that I have been watching on the news..RD..here's one for your mind to keep playing all day...Do You like pina colads and getting caught i the rain..............replay all day.....Hope you all have a wonderful day..stay safe

Old May 25th, 2004, 08:41 AM
Admiral

A beauty again today. Could use some rain though, it is so dry around here. Daughter said that the Grandson is officially potty trained, no accidents for a week. Me and my big mouth… “Papa will take you flying if you don’t doo in your pants anymore”. I guess I’m renting a craft over the 4th weekend and flying around St. Petersburg.
Uhhh…Michelle…you could have some-one rub it for you…Excuse me I think I’m going to my room now…lol

Post Edited (05-25-04 08:44)
and laughing is contagious,
here’s hoping for an epidemic!
Old May 25th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Admiral

Going to be a beautiful day here in NYC and I am stranded in a little cubicle 27 stories up. My prayers are with all those who are having troubles. Please contiue to post them. Those that do not like them have the power to skip over them.

Everyone have a great day!!!!

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old May 25th, 2004, 08:43 AM
Admiral

bigjohn, I could use a Pina Colada right about now! I just walked the dog and got caught in the rain, AND could see my breath it was so cold! Thanks alot, now I am going to have that song in my brain all day!! <VB>

donna

Old May 25th, 2004, 08:43 AM
Admiral

Yes, Jason, go... and don't come out until you can show me you know how to behave. <G>

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old May 25th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Admiral

Tiptap tiptap tiptap clickclack slammm.. pout pout…I’m sowweeee..weally, weally sowweeee. I won’t do it again… deep sigh…til the next opportunity presents itself.<G>

Old May 25th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Admiral

OOOOooooooo I told you jason..I told you....now she is going to give 40 lashes with wet spagetti noodle...you a baaaaad boy. You are a bad influnence on me...<G>

TRUE

Post Edited (05-25-04 09:55)
Old May 25th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Admiral

Ya Big, As long as I keep keeping-on, it takes the heat off you. By the way, I'm not into that whipping stuff, as it appears you are. We learn more and more about you daily.lol

Old May 25th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Passenger

Judith: Chin up, some very nasty situations can turn around. I have not posted for a couple years, I couldn't bear to change my address gram of 10, and that is no longer true. I will not tell you what tragedies were at this house but suffice to say I understand the pain of Laci Peterson's mother. Many times I read this board, and without posting, I let it be a friend listening. Many, many times I was jealous of the close knit family on this board, it behaved better than some real families. Keep posting, let them share your burden, sometimes someone will say something so helpful without even knowing it that you will be able to take so much comfort that you will be able to sleep that night, and you have to take care of you so you can have the strength you need for the days ahead. See you again (on the board) real soon.
Old May 25th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Admiral

Cherie, I'm sorry to hear that there has been tragedy in your family. I'll add you and yours to my prayer list as well.

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old May 25th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Admiral

I was about to pick on Michelle, but then I read Cherie's post and it makes me realize that there are many people really hurting out there. Cherie, keep your head up, hang in there, and with time, some of the hurt may be bearable. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

Now about you Michelle, <G> aw the heck with it, just get Mark to help you out. If you are lucky, you will be able to forget all about those sore muscles.

Oh BTW, aren't you packing a little early for your cruise?

I know...I'm such a nerd...at least that what my DW tells me, and I believe everything she tells me. ;-)

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old May 25th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning everyone.

Prayers going out to all CM family members suffering - pretty soon things have to turn around!

Have a great day everyone!

Old May 25th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon everyone.

I decided to tackle the garage and get some work done before turning on my computer today. Lots going on here.

Prayers going out for all of you in general and for the needs that have been more specific. It's great that we have a place to share our joys and our sorrows. I'm glad the powers that be behind this message board provided the chit chat board where we cruise lovers can share in other life experiences too.

Phyll

Old May 25th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Admiral

D I T T O Phyll......