CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Rules for Hosekeeping (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/269064-rules-hosekeeping.html)

marvholly June 16th, 2004 05:06 AM

Rules for Hosekeeping

Found this on another unrelated board.

> 1. I don't do windows because ... I love birds and don't want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
>
> 2. I don't wax floors because ... I am terrified a guest will slip, hurt themselves, I'll feel terrible and they may sue me.
>
> 3. I don't mind the dust bunnies because ... they are very good company, I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
>
> 4. I don't disturb cobwebs because ... I want every creature to have a home of their own and hubby loves spiders.
>
> 5. I don't Spring Clean because ... I love all the seasons and don't want the others to get jealous.
>
> 6. I don't plant a garden because ... I don't want to get in God's way, he is an excellent designer.
>
> 7. I don't put things away because ... my husband will never be able to find them again.
>
> 8. I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because ... I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
>
> 9. I don't iron because ... I choose to believe them when they say "Permanent Press".
>
> 10. I don't stress much on anything because ... "A Type" personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!!!

cap'nkruzer June 16th, 2004 06:41 AM

Re: Rules for Hosekeeping

Sounds good to me !! Thanks for the chuckles..;-)
SSaFWs..ED

Set4cruz June 16th, 2004 09:37 AM

And one more...I don't dust...because dust is a protective coating.

Thanks for all those, now I have more than just one excuse. :-)

LisaK June 16th, 2004 09:50 AM

sounds good to me.

Sea Trekker June 16th, 2004 10:23 AM

I don't do house work at all, that is why I have a maid service

fasteddie June 16th, 2004 01:03 PM

I thought this message was about how firemen keep their hoses in tip-top shape, but I guess it must have been a typo. <G>

Ed

DENISE H June 16th, 2004 03:25 PM

I like the cute poem very much its funney keep up the humer

marvholly June 16th, 2004 06:05 PM

Sorry I am a very poor keyboarder. I suggest we all copy, paste, enlarge, bold type and print on enon paper; then hang on the fridge.

cruznRN June 16th, 2004 10:21 PM

How about..............I don't cook, so then hubby will book a cruise to get a decent meal!