Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2004, 12:30 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Good Morning Sunshine

Well kids, I am at it again..can't sleep, and here I am..Going to work tomorrow, and the weather will be beautiful....Business is getting slow now, so I sure hope the day won't drag too much...For all you lucky sleepy heads, I wish you a nice day..prayers going out to all that need them...I sure hope our roster dwindles soon...and all our friends are on the mend...as Paul Harvey says..."Good Day"

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Sponsored Links
Old June 23rd, 2004, 12:40 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Re: Good Morning Sunshine

Good morning Trip and everyone to follow! Happy Hump Day everyone! Had a great day off with gorgeous weather.......back to work today and it is going to rain.

Prayers going out to all CM'ers and their family who need them.................it's been quite a spell here.

Have a great day everyone!

Old June 23rd, 2004, 05:12 AM
Admiral

Good morning, good morning, good morning! I, too, am sending my prayers out to all our friends who need them. It looks like a gorgeous day here in the "Burgh". I drove the new car to work today....awwwwwwww, it was a pleasure. The roads in Pittsburgh are just terrible....and you really notice it when you have a new car! I hope you all have a wonderful day.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old June 23rd, 2004, 05:14 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando. My father in law continues to improve which 2 weeks ago I never dreamed I'd be saying that. The trach came out yesterday and the feeding tube won't be far behind.
Angela Z.

Old June 23rd, 2004, 05:38 AM
VTJen

Good Morning All,

After a rainy Tuesday it looks like we have a few days of pleasant weather.
I finally ordered a new computer, so soon I'll no longer have to sing the "Puter Blues".

This week I'm limited in mobility as my Phy. Therapist has taped my shoulders, upper arms and part of my back. The lack of iron has made my muscles very weak and I'm lacking upper body strenght to support myself properly. It is also supposed to help my muscles from spasiming so much. I'm surly gonna get a funky tan it I spend any time in the sun. I now have to take a nap every afternoon, and I hate it. So much to do, but no energy to do any of it. This week both the Pastor and Assistant Pastor are out of town, so all responsibilities and emergencies fall to me. I pray it will be quiet and uneventful.

ML - glad you have your new car, and so soon. I can only hope my computer ships as quickly as your car did. I won't have to deal with the bumby roads, but there are always some bumbs when you try to transfer all the files you want from one machine to the other. Hope I don't lose any of my picture files. I can't wait to download all of my media cards from the digital camera.

AngelaZ - so happy to hear of your father's continued progress. Witl pray things continue to go well.

Kuki - they had some of your relatives on the local news last night. Two abandon baby moose twins have been taken in by some agency. They will keep them for a year to grow them up, then try to re-enter them into their envrionment. If that proves unsuccessful they will have to find another alternative. Thought maybe, since they could be your kin, you might want to consider an adoption. They are the cutest "little" babies you ever saw.

To everyone else - hope things are looking up for all of you too.
Also, any more word on Jason?

VTJen
Sensation 2/2003
Majesty of the Seas 3/2004
Old June 23rd, 2004, 06:03 AM
Admiral

Mornin' all,

It's a beautiful morning here in upstate NY. It's going to be 80 and dry; a good day to mow the lawn. The rabbits have been disappearing in the tall grass. They will lie down and all you see are ears.

Angela.. Glad that FIL is doing so well.

MaryLou...Is it when you drive over bad roads with a bad car, you just never know if it's the road or the car?

Jen...I hope tape job works. The last time I got taped is when DW got the duct tape and....Oops, I forgot this is a family site. <G>

And I dearly hope that everyone who is hurting in some way will receive His healing power.

Have a great day everybody, 'cuz the weekend is getting closer!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old June 23rd, 2004, 06:31 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Morning Sunshine

Good morning mates from muggy, steamy swfl.....had some interesting news here yesterday.......The father of the baby is going to come here saturday! He is driving down from KY and staying 1 week. <not with us> I am not sure the baby will still be in the womb but we will see VBG It will be interesting to see how this will play out.

Woke up my husband this morning at 63am wondering what he was doing still asleep. But he has a business meeting in town at 9am . I guess the company is trying to do work up here also now

Our cruise can't come fast enough. Oh how I need a break..................

Okay so I posted twice.................... Have a good day mates...

Old June 23rd, 2004, 06:58 AM
Admiral

A good start to the morning --a bus broke down in the bus lane of the Lincoln Tunnel so we got diverted into the auto lanes which are backed up a half hour or better at the best of times. So our intrepid driver diverted through Jersey City and we went through the Holland Tunnel instead so we were only 15 minutes late to downtown. Not bad considering we could still be waiting on the road. Still grey and gloomy here in lower Manhattan. One more workday this week. Then an endless list of chores from the DW. Everyone have a great day! (or any kind of day you want for that matter)

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old June 23rd, 2004, 07:18 AM
Yeoman

Good Mrrning from sunny NE Ohio. Looks to be a gorgeous day today. Have lots to get done today, as will be leaving on a big jet plane tomorrow morning for a full week of fun in the sun in Mexico. We are going to Riviera Maya for a "land" vacation. Going to visit Xcaret ecological park, and of course hop over to Cozumel for a day. I will pretend I am from one of them big ships while on Cozumel. Will report back to let everyone know how Xcaret is and how the "All Inclusive" is. Not a cruise. . . . . . . .but the next best thing!

Prayers go out to all our cruisemate friends that are in need this day.

Hope everyone has a great day!

NCL Dawn (Repo 14 nite) 11-1-09
RCCL Mariner of the Sea (Mexican Riviera) 4-18-10
1 FFC--Princess

19 finished cruises to date!
Old June 23rd, 2004, 07:25 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone. Experiencing an upheaval at work... due to budget, I am being forced out of a job I like into a job I hate. Hopefully it will only be temporary... but I am very unhappy right now.

ML ~ congrats on the new car!

Angela ~ so glad your FIL is better!

Jen ~ hope you are up and about soon.

Sue ~ are the father and your daughter on good terms?

Debbie ~ enjoy your vacation!

Wishing everyone a good Wednesday.
Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old June 23rd, 2004, 07:52 AM
Admiral

Good Morning from wc ARk where it is beautiful this morning after three days of heavy rain and some srorms...got to do the mowing thing today and tommorrow..

I have not heard anything from Jason as VTJen asked..I have exhausted all my possibilities for finding out anything..

Trip..Hope you get some sleep soooooon
Lisa..Have a good day at work
ML..when you get a new car it sure seems like everyone is out to get you too..have a good day and enjoy that wonderful smell
AngelaA..That is really good news about your FIL..prayers still going out.
VTJen..Hope you get the rest you need and hope the tape works out too. If Kuki got those Meeses he would just send em on a cruise..<G>
Fasteddie..hope you have a good day too..stay safe
Sue..that Baby is going to come on the next full moon..<BG>
Doug..I kow what you mean about those Honey Doooooos for the weekend
Deb..If you think I am going to feel sorry for you about your trip..NO WAy..Have a blast kiddo and take lots of pics..rest and relax a bit.
Michelle..sorry to hear about your job being phased out..but it's good you still have one..keep your chin up and keep on keeping on...<S>

To all the ones who follow..hope your day is filled with the weather that you enjoy the most and most of all...stay safe..

Old June 23rd, 2004, 09:58 AM
cruisinKandJ.

Good morning from Southern California where he sun will shine eventually.

This is clinic day: first the physical therapist, next the internist, and then the neurologist. And yes, I did write down questions for each of them. probably won't get all the answers I want, or answers I like, but maybe at least a few answers.

Have a good Wednesday.

J.
Old June 23rd, 2004, 10:45 AM
Admiral

Hello, to all the Cruisemates, It is an overcast day here in Vancouver, but they said the sun might peek out in the afternoon.
MaryLou-My car is just over 1 yr.old now;I call it my Baby Car because I baby it way more than my old one;my old car was much tougher!!
Deb-have a great trip;as I said in Chat the other night;AI Mayan Riv. was our other choice for a vacation but the cruise won out!! Should be great with all the free alcohol and non-alc. foo-foo drinks!!!!!!
AngelaZ-sounds like good news with your FIL;hope your Dad is doing okay.
VTJen-hope things get better with your back.
MichelleP-work upheavals are bad! Hang in there!
Everyone else have a good day -working, mowing, whatever you may be doing today.
Take care. Bye for now.

Old June 24th, 2004, 06:45 PM
venice

Default Re: Re: Good Morning Sunshine

fasteddie..just curious, what part of upstate new york are you from ? I live in New Orleans but grew up in Poughkeepsie and went to school at SUNY Oswego