Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2004, 12:49 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning everyone! It is Sunday - and I have a complete day of rest on hand....after I go to the post office and the car wash! lol But that will be easy - I will just take the mutt for a ride! He loves going through car washes! <vbg>

I hope everyone has a great day......and for those CM'ers who have been under the weather, continued prayers going out for all of you!

Sponsored Links
Old June 27th, 2004, 05:40 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning folks! Yep, I'm up way too early on my day off. I guess it comes with age, right? It was great seeing many of my family members at the graduation party yesterday. This is the first I've seen them since sending out information about our family reunion cruise. It seems quite a few are interested! So that is great. I'm hoping to have a very relaxing day today. Although I did bring some work home...maybe I can sit outside in the sun and do it. I hope you all have a great day.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old June 27th, 2004, 06:14 AM
cruisingkandJ

Default Re: Re: Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning from Southern California where it's only 4:15 a.m. Had a bad dream and couldn't go back to sleep. Temps are rising here. I'm sure it'll be toasty in a few hours.

We, too, plan a relaxing day. In Pasadena, there's a gourmet market we like to splurge on every once in a while. Keith and I will have lunch and then go there to find something for dinner.

Have a pleasant Sunday, CM's.

J.
Old June 27th, 2004, 07:16 AM
Admiral

Good Morning to all you CM"ers..hope you all have a wonderful day.
Lisa, ML, and sue..hope you all get the relaxation you deserve and have a good day.
It's off ot the West Coast...of Mississippi this morning for this bunch and a couple of days at the Casions..Free Rooms, Free Food and Free Rest....see yaz on Tues Morning..everyone enjoy the rest of the weekend and please stay safe..prayers for those who are sick and still Recovering.

Old June 27th, 2004, 08:51 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Sun, Sun and more sun from the looks of things for Calgary.
Yesterday was a gorgeous day with temps in the mid 70s and little wind.

Today I'm off to work for only a few hours, to train Kuki Jr est in the opening procedures... then planning to spend a good part of the afternoon will be playing frisbee with Sammy in the green belt across the street from our home.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old June 27th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Admiral

Morning, cruisers. The pc is about the last thing left up and running in the house. Even the TV is disconnected and sitting in a corner on the floor. All of the furniture and most of the all the boxes have been moved to storage, in between the heavy rains we had yesterday in central Texas. All in all, I feel pretty good about what was done, and what is left to still do. I'll be able to go back to work tomorrow, and save that precious vacation time for something more interesting than moving.

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?
Old June 27th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando where this time next week we'll be in a frenzy to leave for Port Canaveral........thank goodness it's just less than an hour drive........can't wait! After the spring we've had with the dads this cruise will be a welcome week of relaxation and no phone calls! (Not to worry, we're leaving the dads in capable hands with my brother in law here in town for father in law and my brother over in Largo to help out with dad if the Alz. facility needs it) Actually we owe my BIL a big debt as he and his wife were going to go to Hawaii the same week as our cruise but we already had our tix so they postponed.
Angela Z.

Old June 27th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Admiral

Good morning gang
Must have been the night for bad dreams-- or strange ones at least for me-- I hate it when they seem so real-----
Oh well off to work in a few-- beautiful day out here in my part of CA--- looking forward to a graduation party after work-- nice to see old friends--- not that we're getting older-- just our kids---- where have all the years gone-- its a high school graduation party----
Wishing everyone a great day---- take care-- speedy recoveries and prayers going out to all those in need----- and I really mean that.
Cheers all with my morning coffee.
April
Old June 27th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Sunny Vancouver. Survived work yesterday, and today is cleaning day!! Maybe if we get a lot accomplished quickly, we will go to the outdoor pool nearby which just opened for the summer. Have a great day and hope everyone is doing OK. Take care. Bye for now. Brenda
Old June 27th, 2004, 11:14 AM
First Mate

Good Day to All! Hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend.
Its my wknd to work & so far its been uneventful; just the way I like it.
Sending up prayers for those in need; everyone stay safe & enjoy.

"If we weren't all crazy we'd go insane"
Old June 27th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Admiral

Missed morning. Been real busy finishing all the things I didn't do yesterday.

The one thing I did do yesterday was get my hotel for the Cruisemates Thanksgiving Cruise on Priceline. So that's done. YIPPEE>

Have a good day everyone

Carnival Glory