Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 28th, 2004, 05:06 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Y2C
Default Oh boy it is Monday; Morning

Time does fly over the weekend. Can't believe it is Monday.
Good Morning everyone.

Had a productive weekend even with set backs. I was putting in all the new garden lights when all of a sudden the circuit went kaput. Had to re-wire from the breaker box to the outlet for the controllers. Took about 7 hours on Saturday to complete the job.

I'm 3/4 complete with the garden lights. Need to replace the old cable around the patio as the old cable is shot. Other than that this past weekend has been productive. Now it is time to rest, back to my normal job....

Oh yea, my final payment for the Constellation Transatalntic cruise is due today. I'm accepting all donations, any brave souls willing to give up there cup and pencils? .. ROFL
”Where is my Diamond” - Princess CruiseMates fun with Y2C and wife
http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...iamond2005.cfm

Constellation Sept 7, 2004

Post Edited (06-28-04 05:10)

Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2004, 05:33 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Oh boy it is Monday; Morning

Good Monday morning cruisers! Y2C, glad to see you still at the helm with all your hair after your electrical work over the weekend. - "Now it is time to rest, back to my normal job...." - I feel the same way! After a weekend end of packin', haulin' and sittin' on the floor cuz there's no furniture, I'm ready to "relax" in my nice office chair at work!

More showers expected today and flash flood warnings are still posted. We need the rain, but smaller doses of it more frequently would be nice. Guess we'll take it when Mother Nature decides though!

Ya'll have a good day,

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?
Old June 28th, 2004, 05:37 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Oh boy it is Monday; Morning

Good morning gang....daughter is going to the doctor this morning to be checked again. Did I mention we ended up with another false alarm saturday/sunday night at the hospital? Boy was I tired! This had been our 3rd trip and I told her next time I will only go if the baby is half out <VBG>

This week is final payment for our cruise The time draws nearer. I can't wait to be on that ship. We are having a 4th of July party here to celebrate my 42th birthday also which happens to be the 4th of July.

Last night a neighbor was taken by ambulance...I think he has had heart problems not sure. I hope he is okay..please keep him in your prayers.

I will check in later and give an update on the soon to be born baby.Today is her due date

Old June 28th, 2004, 06:43 AM
VTJen

I posted on the other morning post, but thought I should say hi to all of you here.

Y2C - sounds like you had a busy weekend - rest up...need to save your energy for fun.

Mermaid - good luck with the move. I have been in this house almost 20 years - a move would force me to weed out a lot of unimportant junk that accumulates.

Sue - how anxious you must be, not just for all the false alarms to end, but to meet your newest family member. Can't wait to hear of the arrival.

VTJen
Sensation 2/2003
Majesty of the Seas 3/2004
Old June 28th, 2004, 08:11 AM
cruisingkandJ

Default Re: Re: Oh boy it is Monday; Morning

Will post here, too. Once again, we're up early to take Keith for a followup appt. with the neurosurgeon in Santa Ana. So we'll battle the morning freeway traffic.

Have a good day.

J.
Old June 28th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste

Good morning from the NC Coast

Yes I am still here and keep up with you. Y2C, hope you have as good a cruise as we had on theGalaxy going over. I am looking for one coming back next fall.

Sue hope your waiting will be over soon. maybe a b.day present.
Have a nice day everybody
Auguste
Old June 28th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Admiral

Helloooo to everyone here too.
Old June 28th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Hello and good morning here too!