Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2004, 08:10 PM
Admiral

Default Beautiful Women

At Age 3:.Looks at herself and sees a Queen!

Age 8: Looks at herself and sees herself as Cinderella.

Age 30: She looks at herself and sees ":too fat/too thin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly"- but decides she doesn"t have time to fix it so she goes anyway.

age 40: She looks at herself and sees too fat/too sthin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly- but says, "At least I'm clean" and goes anyway she wants to.

Age 60: She looks at herself and remids herself of all the people who can't even see themselves in the mirror anymore. She goes out and conquers the world anyway.

age 70: She looks at herself and sees wisdom, laughter and ability, goes out and enjoys life.

Age 80: Doesn't bother to look. Just puts on a purple hat and goes out to have fun with the world.

Maybe the women of the world should just grab that purple hat earlier.

The trouble with weather forecasting is that it's right too often for us to ignore it, and wrong too often for us to rely on it.

A snowflake is on of God's most fragile creations but look what they can do when they stick together.

Thought you might enjoy these little tid bits.
John

Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2004, 08:28 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Beautiful Women

John, I've been grabbing my "purple hat" (and purple everything else!) since I was 4 yrs. old! I will make a great old lady!
Thanks for the tidbits!

donna

Old August 1st, 2004, 09:44 PM
cruisingkandJ

Default Re: Re: Beautiful Women

John, I've been looking at all of those faults for years. The problem is when, or if, they can be solved. I thought today, how do I age gracefully and not look like I belong in another age; i.e. hair, makeup, clothing. At age 66, I enjoy the last three things, but the ol' bod , nor the fashionistas, neccesarily want to go along with it. Yes, it's difficult to grow old gracefully.

J.
Old August 1st, 2004, 09:53 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Beautiful Women

I hate to tell you this judy..but 66 IS NOT OLD!!..just grab a purple hat and head on out.....Donna..I thought you might get a kick out of that due to the purple hat..>G<