CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Rise and Shine...it's Saturday!!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/269346-rise-shine-its-saturday.html)

sue August 7th, 2004 05:04 AM

Rise and Shine...it's Saturday!!!

Good morning mates.......raining here non stop in swfl........bought my flight ticket yesterday and I am looking forward to my get a way. Daughter is fine, baby is fine and middle daughter is coming home tomorrow early evening from CO> School starts monday........I check in later.............be blessed...........

jeleja August 7th, 2004 05:29 AM

Re: Rise and Shine...it's Saturday!!!

Hi sue. You are up early. I have to work today, which is why I am up so early. Kind of cool here in Ohio. It almost seemed like Fall yesterday. My son goes back to school right after our cruise (his first year in high school.. YIKES). Where have the years gone?

I am remembering you and your family in my prayers. You have a wonderful day!

Caribbeancats August 7th, 2004 06:13 AM

Good Morning Ya'll
I owe I owe its off to work I go. Nice here in Ga. cool, in the 80's, almost a fall-like feeling. Counting down to cruise day, getting the bags packed, ready to go. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Caribbeancats August 7th, 2004 06:15 AM

Just checking my cruise clock. It didn't show up on the previous post. I would hate to loose track of the days

Phyllbo August 7th, 2004 06:59 AM

Good morning from WI. It's going to be a beautiful day here again today.

Jake is in Colorado for the weekend :-( . I'm going to a surprise anniversary party later today for some friends of mine. Should be fun.

Hope you all have a great day.

Phyll

bigjohn461 August 7th, 2004 08:17 AM

I did'nt see this good morning thread..I thought it was unusual for just Trip and myself to up and posting..LOL..good Morning to all of you CM's..Sue I am glad you are going to get away for a whle..good luck and keep us posted..Phyll..so you are going to a surprise anniv party?..Hmmmm I promise I wont tell..LOL

Hope all of you have a good weekend and please stay safe..to all those who follow just drink your coffee and enjoy the day..>VB

Edited to add the weather...Very cool here for an Aug morning..63 and only going up to the mid 80's here in wc Ark...they say we are going to have a very unseasonalbly cool aug on record..Alright by me..bring it on..this is perfect weather as far as I am concerned..that is all.

Post Edited (08-07-04 09:13)

Tweety August 7th, 2004 08:23 AM

Good morning Cruisemates. Was so tired last night I went to bed at 9:30 and actually slept for almost 12 hours. Can't remember when I did that last.

Gonna be a mostly cloudy day today so just may go shopping. Really strange weather here on Long Island this week. Temps went down into the 50's last night. Unheard of for August. It's usually extremely hot and humid at this time of the year. Sure hope these less than normal temps are not an indication of what's to come this winter again. (shudder shudder)

Have a good day everyone.

rollerdonna August 7th, 2004 08:32 AM

Tweety, Caribbeancats, and Jeleja, we're all experiencing the same weather - Fall-like cold instead of summer heat and humidity. What's up with that? Yesterday I had to wear long pants and a jacket, and today doesn't look much better!
Good day for shopping today, with rain in the forecast as well, so that's what I'm doing. Taking mom and aunt out for a smoked meat lunch (Montreal specialty mmmmm) and also to meet their cousin, then do some shopping.
Wishing you all a nice weekend, and stay safe!

donna

Lynne &Trevor August 7th, 2004 08:38 AM

Good Morning,
I also posted on Trip's thread.I was the third entry after her and Big John. It's now 9:33.
Hubby was up very early and did a morning run and jog to the other end of our gated community. He's trying to get ready for the Sept. cruise. I stayed in bed until 8 listening to my "alarm clock"--a nice set of songs on a CD I made to be played really at night to go to sleep. It is also set for 7AM so I can hear "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Grogan. I really enjoy that song.

Not much going on today. We played two games of Scrabble last night. We both won one, so I know that Trevor will attempt to go ahead today! The sun is currently shining here in central Florida but the weather calls for scattered showers/T-Storms throughout the day. The percentage isn't as high, though.Temps are to be in the high 80's-low 90's all week--steamy!

Have yourselves a nice Saturday. Try to relax a little, even at work!! Lynne

Angela Z. August 7th, 2004 08:57 AM

Good morning from Orlando. I need to get in gear and get to the grocery store. My sister is in town from California for the weekend and my brother is coming over from Largo and bringing his fiancee. This will be our first time meeting her. Can't wait!
Angela Z.

Kuki August 7th, 2004 09:55 AM

Good Morning cruisemates. Feels like I live in Florida or NY this morning... cold and raining in Calgary <G>

Son #2 returned home last night. Son #1 gets back on the 17th.

So..pretty soon everyone will be home. NO.. wait!.... Mrs Kuki and I leave on the 14th. Eventually we'll all be in the same city. LOL

I am supposed to play in our golf club's Club Championship today and tomorrow... but with this rain, I think I'll call first in hopes that it's cancelled!

cruisingkandJ August 7th, 2004 10:08 AM

Re: Re: Rise and Shine...it's Saturday!!!

Good morning from Southern Caliifornia where it's only 8:07 a.m. Gonna be a hot one.

All this talk about shopping makes me want to scuttle my housework plans and go have a good time.

Tomorrow, Keith and I will take a nice ride to the beach.

Good news about Keith's brother, Wendell. He was moved to another facility on Friday, and he is breathing on his own.

Have a good Saturday, whatever you do.

J.

Brenda in Canada August 7th, 2004 08:59 PM

Good evening from Vancouver. I guess the day was cloudy and then got quite nice. I was inside at work;day went by smoothly!!
Tweety-glad you got a good sleep!! Hope you had fun shopping?!!
Bye for now. Take care. Brenda

dumblond August 9th, 2004 12:40 PM

mah im bored and actually its mon. over here in co