Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2004, 06:07 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Hello Saturday!!!!

For the past few days, the weather man has been wrong, I do see the sun today...Hi Ho, Hi Ho, its' off to work I go..The customers where I work, are prorbably still all away for the summer , it should be a long day..I may bring my book along!! Have a nice weekend Cruisemates !!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Sponsored Links
Old August 7th, 2004, 07:49 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Hello Saturday!!!!

Good Morning to all you Sleepy heads this morning..I dont blame you a bit for sleeping in because it is SATURDAY !!!!..Trip?..Looks like me and you are the only ones making cruise money today..LOl...I hope all of you have a wonderful day and weekend..SMILE and make people wonder what you are up to..>G< and please stay safe.

Old August 7th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Good Morning!
It's already going on 9:30AM. I thought I was going to be really late signing in again, but it seems I'm one of the earlier birds.
Hubby was up before 6 and went for a long walk and jog around our community and came back and took a shower by 7:30.He's trying to get into shape for our cruise. I was gently awakened by my "alarm clock" which is a CD I made containing songs to go to sleep by! The first song is "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Grogan. I sang that one in church for my solo July 25-not nearly as dramatic as Josh's arrangement, but a wonderful song. That got me through to 8AM, when I got up. I have had my oatmeal and coffee, read the paper, and here I am.

Not much on the agenda for today. Showers/T-Storms-scattered throughout the day. The only definite things in the offing for the weekend are going to church and then to Walmart ,( our church is behind Walmart) to get some things for work-craft supplies, material, etc.

So, have a good weekend if I don't check in tomorrow-but I probably will ! Lynne

Old August 7th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Admiral

Morning all from Montreal where it continues cool and with rain expected. I slept in till 9 this morning, making up for lost time all week!
Today I'm off out for lunch and shopping with my mom and aunt. What better way to spend a rainy day? (I'm sure Trip will agree!)

donna

Old August 7th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning from sunny but Chilly NH. It is only 66 here right now and does not promise to be much warmer. Went to bingo last night and won some money!! Not enough to pay for my cruise but enough so I can have lunch out today. Lets see, what shall it be...............pizza................Chinese..... ..............Mexican..................hmmm a lobster roll or clam roll and some greasy onion rings? Decisions, decisions, I am sure I will figure it out and enjoy whatever it is. All of you have a great day!!!

Cruznut2

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old August 7th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning everyone from cloudy SE Wisconsin........around 70 right now with a slight chance of showers later on today. Back to work today for me too......sure enjoyed that one day off!

Old August 7th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Admiral

Just had to say Hi to Trip and BigJohn-I was at work today too!! Got my paycheque from when I worked 7 days(instead of my usual 4 days in 2 weeks)-WOW! I do like that $$$!!
Hope your days went fine at work;mine went smoothly!! Take care. Bye for now.