Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2004, 09:43 AM
Passenger

Default Back from Paradise and sad ;(

I just got back from the Paradise (Aug.15th-22nd - Eastern Caribbean) with my boyfriend and we're already having our post-cruise depression lol We miss our 24 hour pizza and ice cream, our great Destiny waiter, the slide and hot tub, the animal towels, the lil chocolates on the pillow, the great comedy shows and karaoke and of course Mr. V's "Showwwwtime" and Jeff's Brrronson This cruise gave us sooo many memories and we're already looking foward to the next one...so if anyine has any questions (just like I did a few weeks ago) feel free to ask.

Paradise August 2004
Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2004, 10:40 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via MSN to 3FOB5Paradise
Default Re: Back from Paradise and sad ;(

Glad you got to go on her before the big changeover. Who was your waiter?
If its the same Mr. V, then he does rule!

Old August 23rd, 2004, 12:02 PM
Admiral

Glad you had a great cruise. Write a review!

dorothy

Carnival Elation
Carnival Elation March 11
Carnival Imagination Sept 07
Carniival Sensation Dec 06
RCI Sovereign of the Seas Sept 06
Carnival Miracle Sept 05
Carnival Glory Sept 04
Carnival Fantasy Jan 04
Old August 23rd, 2004, 12:33 PM
Passenger

You're rite...our Maitre'D was Mr. V. His SHOWWWTIMEEEE was definitely the highlight of our dinner. We had a great waiter from India named Esumitra aka Clyde who made every dinner enjoyable and memorable Jeff Brrrronson had us laughing all the time and the 3 comedians on the ship were all a hit, so if ur going on this cruise make it a point to see the adult comedy shows at 12 am and u definetly won't regret it! We expected the staff to be friendly and entertaining but our expectations were really exceeded. Its true that once u cruise u become hooked. I was in a travel agency today to pick up a plane ticket for a family member and when i walked out i magically had 4 cruise brochures in my hand lol. This cruise was our first so we really didn't know what to expect , but now that we've had the experience we know what to look for in our next cruise. We definetly want to plan a 10 nite since 7 go by wayyyyyyyyyyy too fast and we'll do some more research on the poprts of call becuase we honestly didn't enjoy La Romana too much even though we went on the Carnival Santo Domingo 8 hour tour. Nassau was beautiful and St. Thomas was by far the best of the three. I'm waiting for pictures to come back now and getting settled into the real world again lol but I'll post a review soon and answer any questions anybody has on the ship, tours, ports etc....

Paradise August 2004
Old August 23rd, 2004, 12:34 PM
Passenger

You're rite...our Maitre'D was Mr. V. His SHOWWWTIMEEEE was definitely the highlight of our dinner. We had a great waiter from India named Esumitra aka Clyde who made every dinner enjoyable and memorable Jeff Brrrronson had us laughing all the time and the 3 comedians on the ship were all a hit, so if ur going on this cruise make it a point to see the adult comedy shows at 12 am and u definetly won't regret it! We expected the staff to be friendly and entertaining but our expectations were really exceeded. Its true that once u cruise u become hooked. I was in a travel agency today to pick up a plane ticket for a family member and when i walked out i magically had 4 cruise brochures in my hand lol. This cruise was our first so we really didn't know what to expect , but now that we've had the experience we know what to look for in our next cruise. We definetly want to plan a 10 nite since 7 go by wayyyyyyyyyyy too fast and we'll do some more research on the poprts of call becuase we honestly didn't enjoy La Romana too much even though we went on the Carnival Santo Domingo 8 hour tour. Nassau was beautiful and St. Thomas was by far the best of the three. I'm waiting for pictures to come back now and getting settled into the real world again lol but I'll post a review soon and answer any questions anybody has on the ship, tours, ports etc....

Paradise August 2004
Old August 23rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
Admiral

Welcome back. It's great to hear that you had such a wonderful time. Now get ready to book that next one.

Phyll

Old August 23rd, 2004, 05:39 PM
Admiral

Santy411, I feel for you and your PCD!! I too enjoyed the Paradise this past June, and Mr. V and Jeff Brrrronson, and all the wonderful staff. I don't know if you read my story (with pictures) here on Chit Chat, It's called "Paradise Found," Parts 1-13. If you type that in the Search box you will find it, dated early July sometime. Hope it brings back some memories for you!

donna

Old August 24th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Passenger

ur review was great rollerdona...i read it rite b4 i left and it def. got me pumped up for my trip. so of course last nite i was already flipping thru my new cruise brochures with my boyfriend lol we're really interested in the european cruises but all of the ones we like are too rich for our blood lol so we're thinking of a 10 day southern caribbean possibly with royal caribbean or princess. has anybody ever gone on any of their ships and have any insight??? i know i wont be planning this trip for atleast 5 months but it helps with the PCD lol

Paradise August 2004