Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2004, 09:15 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Default MAYBE BYE FOR AWHILE

Hello Everybody,
I've just seen where Hurricane Frances has been downgraded, but we're still expecting a big mess around here from the wind and the rain. I expect that the power will go down for awhile, so I'm posting tonight just to keep touch before I go. I will be spending the weekend at work so won't have access to a computer.
Right now, everything is quiet, but the expectation is that the winds will pick up dramatically in the morning. I'll be at work by 9 or before, depending on the weather.At this point there is nothing more that can be done-we're just waiting, which is the hard part.
To my fellow Floridians in the storm's path, stay safe and hold on tight!! The good news is I'll be that much closer to my upcoming cruise when all this is over. I just hope Ivan rolls over and decides it's not worth the ride. Carole B will update you if necessary. Goodnight. Lynne

Sponsored Links
Old September 3rd, 2004, 09:20 PM
Admiral

Default Re: MAYBE BYE FOR AWHILE

Good Night Lynne and Trevor..you guys stay safe and let us hear from you as soon as you can..stay safe..and prayers are going out to all of you down there.

Old September 4th, 2004, 08:24 AM
Admiral

Default Re: MAYBE BYE FOR AWHILE

Stay safe.

Carnival Glory