Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 29th, 2004, 05:57 AM
Admiral

Default GOOD MORNING WEDNESDAY

Good morning from Ohio. Just a quick hello as I am just returning from my 7 day cruise that turned into 9 days. Life was ruff NOT. Just want everyone to also know Lynne is also home safe but has no electric or phones so she will have to post later. It is COLD here in Ohio, I WANT TO GO BACK. Have a good day

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Sponsored Links
Old September 29th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Admiral

Default Re: GOOD MORNING WEDNESDAY

Good morning Carol and welcome back. Time to start planning the next cruise. Good morning to all the CM's to follow also. I believe we will have another rainy day today courtesy of Jeanne. But, we do need the rain to clean up all the mud from the flooding.
I had a very good weigh-in last night....down 2.2 lbs. this week. 5 more to go to be where I want. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old September 29th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning Cruise Mates!! A chilly 54 here in NH's Lakes Region Welcome Home Carol. I hope you enjoyed your cruise. Good job Mary Lou! I sure wish 5 lbs. was all I had left to lose! Now that my vacation is over I can reacquaint myself with Dr Atkins. Taking my group apple picking today. That should be fun. Have a great day everyone.

Cruznut2

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old September 29th, 2004, 06:55 AM
Admiral

Mornin' all,

Yesterday was the first day that I didn't get my tools out and work on something, whether it be windows, doors, lawns, etc. It felt good!!! Back to business after work today. <G> Other than that, not much going on. I'm just hoping the rest of my windows come in soon.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old September 29th, 2004, 06:59 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via MSN to lexxity

good morning earlyrisers,
time to strip the hall wallpaper today and go to a leaving party tonight. to all who follow have a great day!
lexx

Queen Elizabeth 2 - Trans-Atlantic 2001
Queen Mary 2 - Caribbean - 2004
Queen Mary 2 - Mediterranean - 2004

QM2 Transatlantic
QE2 40th Anniversary Round Britain Cruise.
Old September 29th, 2004, 07:10 AM
First Mate

Good Morning Mates
A beautiful day in Ga. Sunny & warm. We are back to the drawing board w/ our house plans; way too big & expensive. We are not going to strapped to a money pit & end up not being able to afford to cruise. So now we are looking at putting to use the basement space we left empty & the upstairs.
Hope everyone is having a good week; hope you folks in Fla are recovering.

"If we weren't all crazy we'd go insane"
Old September 29th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Admiral

Ahoy Mates and Welcome back Carol. Glad you had a great cruise. Looks like a beautiful day here for us in wc Ark. Temps are perfect. Still dry though. We need rain and I know some of you dont need another drop.
ML..Congrats on the downslide of the scale. you go gal.
Cruz...Dont pick the ones that have the little holes in them..those are meaty.>BG<
FastEd...glad you took off a day..you need to rest once and a while.
Lexxy..It is good to see you have not "Lamped anyone lately"..>G<
Carib..Hope you still get to take your cruise.

Everyone else please have a great day and stay safe.
Hope Phyll is doing better today.

Post Edited (09-29-04 06:36)
Old September 29th, 2004, 07:38 AM
Cruise Maniac

good morning all!

rainy and dreary here in southern NH. hopefully it will clear this afternoon because my SIL is arriving from FL. we are having a girls weekend!

welcome back Carol!!! 9 days instead of 7~~~that sounds marvelous.
when you get time, come back and post detail of your trip!

yay Marylou!! 5 more to go!!! i also have 5 more to lose, but i seem stuck where i am. i have been working on this 5 for three months and all i have done is drop 1, add 1, drop 1, etc, etc. I am running out of time before the cruise and those last five really make the difference in how i feel in my clothes! grrrr

still no windows ed?? hope they come soon, and really hope that the severe weather down south isn't a hint of what we'll get up here in the NE!

everyone have a wonderful day!

caron =)

next........victory for thanksgiving 04

Turkey Day on the Victory!!
Old September 29th, 2004, 07:41 AM
Admiral

Good Morning. Jeanne came by last night with lots of rain, flooding and a tornado or two. Two more days left in end of fiscal year madness.

Everyone have a great day!!!!

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old September 29th, 2004, 08:11 AM
VTJen

Good Morning Everyone,

Welcome Home - Carol
Congratulations - Mary Lou
Cruznut2 - Don't you just love fall in N.E. - the apples, the leaves - the crispness and scent of the air.
Ed - you deserve a day off from the home repair routine
Lexxity - good luck with the wall paper
Jim & Leslie - I hope you get your house plans all worked out. It just seems like everything cost so much more than we expect
BigJohn - how interesting to read yesterday that you and your wife taught that football player in Sunday School. It is so encouraging to see kids we've invested time into, succeed.
Purplefrog - good luck with the last 5 - It is a difficult thing - losing weight
Doug - hope you stay dry today, and I know how you feel. August was the end of the fiscal year at the church. Came at the worst possible time, with my surgery. But I'm just about caught up with all that end of the year paper work. It does seem like a nightmare while your in the midst of it.

I wish you all a spectacular day.
VTJen
Sensation 2/2003
Majesty of the Seas 3/2004
Old September 29th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Admiral

Happy Hump Day, everyone, from sunny Orlando.
Welcome home, Carol, and thanks for the news about Lynne & Trevor. It sounds like you guys had an interesting extended cruise.

I just called the golf course we usually play (Eaglewood, a nice 18-hole par 3 course) only to find out that Jeanne had furthered the previous damage to the tune of many more trees down. Good news is "back nine soggy but open (no carts)", bad news is "front nine will not be playable for some time to come".

It looks like the golf courses in Central Florida are in big trouble (not that their problems are anything in comparison to the many folks who have lost their homes and belongings). What a physical and economic disaster has come to our fair state since Charley came calling on Friday the 13th!

Have a good day, all.

Jack

Cruise #25, Monarch OTS 11/28/2011, Bahamas
Old September 29th, 2004, 08:32 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Morning from soggy SE Florida. Hopefully no more rain, we broke a record with 26+ inches for Sept. usually it is about 8 inches for the month. The people who live near a canal and the river that drains Lake Okeechobee are told to get out right now, the dykes are at their limit and they have to drain Lake O and they are expecting flooding because the canals are so full.When does it end? Wishing everyone a better today.

Jeanne

Old September 29th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Admiral

Morning all from Montreal, where it's alot cooler today, but the sun is supposed to shine all week. No hurricane remnants for us, thank goodness!
Today is a special day, not only is it James' 60th B-day, but it's our 3rd anniversary as well. When we got married on Sept. 29th 2001, the date was significant because it would have been my parents' 50th, my grandparents' 75th, and it was my aunt's 25th anniversaries!!
Today, it's just an ordinary work day, but we will do some more celebrating on the weekend with family and friends.

donna

Old September 29th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Admiral

Good morning all. Hope everyone is having a good hump day.

Just found out yesterday that I will be moving to a new cube here at work within a couple of weeks... hope I can position my monitor so people can't see Cruisemates.

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old September 29th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Cooling off some in Calgary, with high's today only in the 50s F... but hoping for a bit of warmer weather for the weekend.

Partner is still off sick... so it's work, work, work for this moose.

Old September 29th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Admiral

Good morning Cruisemates. It's a depressing chilly, cloudy, damp day here on Long Island. At least the rain seems to be over. Seemed like everytime I had to be out yesterday it was pouring. Just looked at the calendar to see how many more days till we are in the warm and sunny Caribbean. Only 52 more days.

Happy Birthday Jamee and Happy Anniversary Rollerdonna. Enjoy the day.

Have a good day everyone.

Carnival Glory
Old September 29th, 2004, 10:54 AM
L&S80

Morning from the Pacific Northwest...........Mt. St. Helens is still rumbling........keeping track of it on the 'puter..........
Hope y'all have a great Wednesday.

Sharon
Old September 29th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Admiral

Good morning from a cloudy,bit of fog-Vancouver. I hope it clears up again as I do not have to work until Monday now. Work went pretty good last night!
ML:great work with all your weight loss!
Kuki:About time you did some work for your partner,with you always cruising!!(Just kidding)
Michelle:lol
Sharon:my oldest is doing schoolwork on Mt.St.Helens and was at the computer finding out info this morning about it!(weird, eh?!)
Everyone:hope your day goes well. Good news that Phyll's operation went well!!
Off to do some errands later today and Ballet practices(not for me!!lol)
Take care. Bye for now. Brenda in Vancouver

Old September 29th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning from SE Wisconsin where it is sunny and in the mid 50's - lovely autumn weather! Now this is how I like my weather! lol

Have a great day!!

Old September 29th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Cruizin K and J

Default Re: Re: GOOD MORNING WEDNESDAY

A late good morning from Southern California where we're rockin' and a-rollin'! We didn't even know there had been an earthquake until my mother called from Minnesota wondering if we were okay. She didn't differentiate between southern and central. But that was a strong quake: 6.0, Cal Tech says.

It's nice and overcast here. Good day for a batch of ironing. Keith has physical therapy this afternoon, his last session, I think. But we both have an offer through our health care provider for a health club membership for no fee. They have much tghe same machines that the clinic's p.t. department does. It also looks like car shopping will be on the agenda at some point.

Have a good Wednesday, all.