Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2004, 12:32 AM
Captain

Default meet new friends on Norwegian 11/21/04

guess I don't understand how these boards. I left a message last night but can't find it today. My husband and I will be on the Star 11.21. Would love meet new friendsshare our cruise with. On the last board I told a little about us and what we liked to do. Please let me know how this is suppose to work. We love to dance, play card and board game, (Triominos, etc) Ron is going deep sea fishing in Cabo and we are going to swing from the trees in Puerto Vallarta. At night we love to see the shows and go dancing. We both love country and western dancing. We are from AZ
Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Admiral

Default Re: meet new friends on Norwegian 11/21/04

Susan - sorry we won't be on your cruise to get to "swing from the trees" with you in PV, my favorite Mexican port, but as a fellow Zonie, I wanted to welcome you to Cruise Mates!
Jennifer