CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   I BOOKED ANOTHER ONE (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/270318-i-booked-another-one.html)

Carol B October 14th, 2004 06:53 AM

I BOOKED ANOTHER ONE

Just wanted to share my joy. I have booked Radiance of the Sea for 1/30/05 to celebrate my 50th birthday!!!!!! Going to the Eastern Caribbean where I was suppose to go to in September but didn't get there. Anyway, now it's time to get pumped up again!!!!!! Never have been on Royal Caribbean looking forward to it

Lynne &Trevor October 14th, 2004 07:01 AM

Re: I BOOKED ANOTHER ONE

Have a GREAT time and enjoy all the things you could have done in September! I'm very happy for you! If you end up in a roll call, I'll join the group! Lynne

Phyllbo October 14th, 2004 07:32 AM

Congratulations Carol on your cruise booking. Wish you could have joined us on the Jewel, but maybe we'll all meet up in one of the ports.

Happy Countdown!!!!

Phyll

Rebel October 14th, 2004 07:45 AM

Lucky you! I've been researching booking a new cruise since we got back. I'd love to go to the places we were supposed to see in Sept. as well. Hope it's everything your 50th birthday should be.
Nancy

Thomas October 14th, 2004 08:30 AM

Congratulations Carol. On our cruise last week the brother/sisters in law decided next year for my and my BIL's 50th birthday next year they wanted to treat us to a cruise. The group wants to go to the southern Caribbean.

I'm having a great time looking over the options and am leaning towards the Serenade of the Seas out of San Juan.

Regards,
Thomas

Cruizin K and J October 14th, 2004 10:12 AM

Re: Re: I BOOKED ANOTHER ONE

Congratulations, Carol. Have fun anticipating the cruise.

Judy

Jason October 14th, 2004 10:21 AM

Carol, Knock it off, your making the rest of us look bad. I was wondering how long you were going to remain 39...jk
Congrats and enjoy.

Brenda in Canada October 14th, 2004 11:30 AM

(brag,brag,brag...! Just kidding!!) Great news!! It is fairly soon too!!
(I have only been on one cruise so far-that was for my 40th. Guess I will have to go on one when I am 50 also!!)

Kuki October 14th, 2004 12:05 PM

Congratulations on the booking Carole!!! Though I do think you're NUTS to not join us on the CruiseMates Company Picnic on the Jewel of the Seas, since it's sailing the same time frame. LOL

Though I would imagine there'll be more peace and quiet on the Radiance<G>

VTJen October 15th, 2004 07:31 AM

Congratulations - what a wonderful way to begin the New Year.

VTJen
Sensation 2/2003
Majesty of the Seas 3/2004