Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 19th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Lauralynn27

Default NOV. 1 Sail Date

Hi a friend and I will be sailing on Nov 1 from Los Angeles to San Diego, to Catalina Island and then Mexico on Royal Carribean. It is a five day cruise will anyone else be taking this same cruise

We are first time cruisers and would love to meet some people that are going to be taking the same trip
Sponsored Links
Old October 19th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Passenger

Default Re: NOV. 1 Sail Date

Hi Laura, My friend Gretchen and I will be sailing with you. This will be our first cruise. Looking forward to meeting new people so I'll look for you on board. We are bringing walkie talkie's and will be on channel 6, so if you have one give me a toot and we'll try to find each other aboard. Jan
13 more days till we cruise Monarch of the Sea

Old October 19th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Lauralynn27

Oh hurray is it the first cruise for both of you guys? It is the first for my friend and me. We are both 27 and looking to make it a complete girls week. We plan on making the most of it.

Are you guys taking any excursions? Have you been to any of the locations before?
Old October 20th, 2004, 12:13 AM
Passenger

We plan to go to the La Bufadora Tour in Ensanada. Was told this would be great to see. In San Diego we plan on taking the tour of the ship museums at port. I love San Diego sea port and the many shops and people. My friend Gretchen lived and went to school in Catalina so she will be my tour guide. Plan on renting electric carts to get around on. See you on board. Jan