CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Still time to join us on our Company Picnic.... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/270494-still-time-join-us-our-company-picnic.html)

MaryLou October 28th, 2004 05:14 AM

Still time to join us on our Company Picnic....

I' m told there are only a few cabins left for our "Cruisemates Company Picnic". Check it out....we would love to have you join us. Its a great ship and great itinerary!

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/.../Jewel2005.cfm

bigjohn461 October 28th, 2004 06:34 AM

Re: Still time to join us on our Company Picnic....

Boy !!! would I ever like to join you all ML..just one little bitty problem..No Doe-Ra-me lottsa moooooooLa..>G<

dezertcruzer October 28th, 2004 07:56 AM

Mary Lou, I have been depressed about all of you going without me ever since you announced this group cruise. I would love to cruise with all of you, but Jose absolutely cannot get off at this time of year. I would just love to join you!

Thomas October 28th, 2004 07:57 AM

Would love to go on this but it happens to occur during the Super Bowl for Pete's sake!
I plan on making enough greenbacks that week to finance a cruise later in the year.

Regards,
Thomas

Mike M October 28th, 2004 08:14 AM

Thomas:
You'll know who won or lost either way. I bet it will be shown onboard. It would be a great chance for you to get Mrs. Thomas another quality bauble.

Take care,
Mike(Who finds this whole subject very depressing for personal reasons) Because I had to cancel. :(

Trip October 28th, 2004 08:43 AM

This is one I will sadly be missing....oh woe is moi:(

Kuki October 28th, 2004 09:12 AM

I'll be there tormenting MaryLou, and Donna and the rest. So.. if your life is too calm and serene at the moment, you should definitely get yourselves booked <G>

BTW Thomas.. the cruise ends the day of Super Bowl. You could be home, and in front of the TV by lunch!

I'm actually getting off that ship, and boarding another the same day....it'll be my first Super Bowl at sea. Should be fun.

Thomas October 28th, 2004 09:22 AM

Kuki, you and Mike don't understand. For the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl, which is in Jacksonville BTW, I'll have a concession wagon near the stadium selling food and drinks, as well as a brisk business in the restaurant.

I guess it would be like you closing down your bar during the Stampede.

And I plan on attending the game in person if I can find a scalper willing to sell a ticket for a reasonable price.

Regards,
Thomas

Brenda in Canada October 28th, 2004 10:15 AM

When I was new to this site, I thought the Company Picnic cruise was only for workers of the CruiseMate website.
I hope to meet up with you at some other cruise in the future.??2006?

Kuki October 28th, 2004 12:00 PM

Thomas.. right U are (unusual)! I forgot the Super Bowl is in Jacksonville this year. RETIREMENT money for you! <G>

Karl and Karin October 28th, 2004 05:06 PM

Well OK you talked me into going on the company picnic, I booked this AM. Kuki, this is my anniversary gift to Karin, she won't find out about it till tomorrow morning. By the way we are also booked on the Thanksgiving cruise, let the fun begin!

Karl and Karin

Donna October 28th, 2004 05:11 PM

Hi Karl and Karin,
Glad you booked and can join us, its going to be a great cruise, welcome aboard!

Kuki October 28th, 2004 05:53 PM

Hey Karl & Karin!!

More GREAT news! Delighted that you've booked... and Karl, we'll try and keep it a suprise until you tell Karin. WONDERFUL anniversary gift.

Knew you were joining us on the Victory for Thanksgiving, and we're looking forward to cruising with you again! The good news is we won't have to wait long afterwards to repeat it again.

For those considering joining us... here's some encouragement from Karl & Karin <VBG>
http://www.cruise-forums.com/gallery...1686/32245.jpg

Karl and Karin October 28th, 2004 06:09 PM

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. By the way, you probably scared off several potential cruisers with that pic of us. What with 3 hurricanes hitting us, we are ready for some good times. Let the party begin.

Karl and Karin

MaryLou October 28th, 2004 06:10 PM

Karl: Congrats on your anniversary. I'm so glad you've decided to join us! I cannot wait to meet you and your lovely bride.

Karl and Karin October 28th, 2004 06:49 PM

Thank you Mary Lou, we do love to cruise and always have a good time on cruise-mates cruises. Looking forward to meeting you.

Karl and Karin