Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 31st, 2004, 07:22 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Good Halloween Morning

Good morning everyone:

Today will be a busy day for me. I will be preparing to be invaded by witches, demons and zombies. My in-laws will be arriving about 6:30 for dinner and I will have to start cooking around noon to have everything ready. :-)

Yesterday was a non-entity and it was good there was nothing on the agenda. I hope that today will be a better one. I have successfully changed all the clocks and I am now on the right time. Hopefully, tomorrow Kramer will be.

I hope everyone has a great day and a fun, spooky and most of all, SAFE, Halloween.

Take care
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Sponsored Links
Old October 31st, 2004, 08:08 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Good Halloween Morning

Good morning,
Looks like everyone is sleeping in. Today is hectic to say the least. Off to teach Sunday school where the kids are dressing up as their favorite saint. Should be interesting. Oldest has decided to be St patrick and wear his green soccer outfit( like I said, will be interesting) and the youngest is St Peter ( wearing angel wings and carrying a book of names). After church it's off to storage for one more load then back to get ready for Trick or treat. We are halloween headquarters for our neighborhood which means kids come and go here for drinks and food and pix and adults come for food and adult refreshments then candy examine and head for home. I am so looking forward to 9pm bedtime. Watch out for ghosts and goblins and things that go bump in the night.
Anne

Caribbean Princess
Old October 31st, 2004, 08:24 AM
Admiral

Good morning. I was trying to post about 4:30 EST this morning but I guess the website was down or something, no matter what I tried I couldn't get past the internet goblins.

It's off to work this morning but I don't expect to be busy as Halloween is not a dine-out type of holiday. So the staff will dress up and have it's own party.

Regards,
Thomas
Old October 31st, 2004, 08:38 AM
First Mate

BOO to Ya'll
Hope its a good & safe day for everyone. I set my clocks last night for bed but one of my fur kids forgot to set his, 3AM & he's trying to wake me up. My trick for the day is to make it an uneventful day @ work & the treat is out to the movies this evening Ladder 49 or Shark Tale (yes I like the animated movies)

"If we weren't all crazy we'd go insane"
Old October 31st, 2004, 08:42 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Thomas:
Sorry Thomas, you hit the server right when it was being recycled. It was down for a few minutes while this happened.

We did have to wait until the "Spyware" saw that you were at your computer and ready to access the system. That's when the reset button was hit. Normally it only takes 20 or 30 seconds to recycle it but we made sure to keep hitting it until we heard you say at least three expletives. <VBG>

Seriously: Sorry it messed you up.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old October 31st, 2004, 08:44 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Halloween Morning

Good morning from swfl...had a nice day at the country fair yesterday. Did a hayride, ate some home made ice cream and bought something for baby Aiden. At night dh and I rented a movie <cold creek manor> and it was soso. Wanted to go to the movie theater but there is nothing playing that we would like to see.

We are going to church soon and in the afternoon picking up middle daughter from friends house to bring her to another friends house. They are going to church this evening as they are hosting a harvest party.

Oldest daughter told me she doesn't want to go to KY over Thanksgiving because it's too much of a hassle. So I guess we will be here after all. Boyfriend will soon be here anyway, they are looking for a place to live. Things are moving along here.

Mike glad you had a quiet night. Now will you cook some food for me also? And please fed ex it to my house

Old October 31st, 2004, 08:47 AM
Admiral

I didn't even think about you spying on me through the monitor, but now I'll always wear a mask when accessing your website....................wait, I think I just saw your eyes! Yes, I did.

Did you see my finger? <wink>

Regards,
Thomas
Old October 31st, 2004, 08:50 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Halloween Morning

You guys crack me up

Old October 31st, 2004, 08:54 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning everyone from SE Wisconsin.....time change didn't bother the dog, but it sure did me!

Packing and football are on the schedule for me today.

Have a great day everyone!

Old October 31st, 2004, 09:05 AM
Admiral

ROFL..at Thomas amd Mike..you guys quit it....Good Morning CM..Hope you have a great Sunday and I hope none of you get tricked..will be working all day till 7pm..so I hope the rest of you enjoy the day and please stay safe...

Old October 31st, 2004, 09:37 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Morning and happy halloween to all CMs. Enjoy the day and evening, don't eat all the treats, leave some for me! Stay safe and watch out for the little ones.

Jeanne

Old October 31st, 2004, 09:52 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates!!! It promises to be a warm day here in NH's Lakes Region. No big plans for the day. Have much housework I can do right here. Might go to the park and circle the track a few times for some exercise later. Have a great day everyone.

Cruznut2

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old October 31st, 2004, 10:03 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody!

Plan on spending the day raking leaves and waiting for the little goblins tonight.

Spent some time looking at cruises last night - want to book!

Have a happy and safe Halloween eveyrone.

dorothy

CarnivalSensation February 2015
Carnival Dream November 2015

Carnival Fascination April 2014
Carnival Elation March 2011
Carnival Imagination Sept 2007
Carnival Sensation Dec 2006
RCI Sovereign of the Seas Sept 2006
Carnival Miracle Sept 2005
Carnival Glory Sept 2004
Carnival Fantasy Jan 2004
Old October 31st, 2004, 10:22 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
isn't it amazing that the vcr automatically knows what time it is? Off to look for rugas and flooring today...We don't get any goblins and witches around here, so I guess we will have to eat that 20 pounds of candy we bought Good BOO day everyone !

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old October 31st, 2004, 10:27 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Sunny and low 40s F for Calgary today. Not a day to drive around with the top down <G>

Tonight we'll see how many ghouls and goblins we get at the door. Last couple of years there were maybe 50 max. By 10 PM I'll know how much chocolate I have to eat.... it's my job to finish off the excess.

Starting to mentally pack for our cruises. With pre and post cruise, we'll be away 16 days. Think I'm going to go the pack light and launder route this time. We'll see how it turns out when we actually haul out the luggage.

Old October 31st, 2004, 12:01 PM
Passenger

Happy Halloween! and good Sunday morning to all of you.

I have a busy busy day ahead. I have some work at home and then I'm going into the office to work to make up for the fact that I must take tommorrow afternoon off to take Indy to the vet.

Have a great day everyone.

Tammie

New Year's 2007 MSC Lirica
New Year's 2006 MSC Lirica
New Year's 2005 Carnival Spirit
Old October 31st, 2004, 12:10 PM
Admiral

I guess I should say good afternoon, since it just turned noon here in Montreal, and I slept in till 10:30 this morning! Must've needed the sleep because I'm fighting a strange cold that is mostly coughing and laryngitis. My voice alone is enough to scare the Trick or Treaters away!
Had a nice visit and scrumptuous lunch yesterday with relatives in Ontario. My mom enjoyed getting out for the day, but was so tired when I brought her home last night.
Today will be quiet, just housework, and I hope, resting to get rid of this cold bug.
Happy Halloween!

donna

Old October 31st, 2004, 12:11 PM
Admiral

Good Hallowe'en morning!! It is a cool(cold), but beautiful sunny morning here! Just getting the oldest ready for Ballet and then the youngest goes at noon.They both stay until 4 pm-hopefully a bit earlier so they can get home, eat& out for Treats!!
Thomas&Mike-ROFL!! I had to read it outloud to the rest of the family!!
We usually have 20-40 kids. I ,uh..., ate some of the candy so I may have to go buy some more of those delicious little chocolate bars!!
I hope everyone has a good day. Bye for now. Take care. Brenda
P.S. Kuki-has there been any CruiseMate cruises planned for 2006 yet? With our Cdn.$ so good, it might be a good time for some Canadians to book with their down payment. Does your wife know about the backtoback/secret cruise yet?? My husband think backtoback cruises would be neat-but he has not been on a cruise yet! We will see how our first cruise goes in Jan/05!!