Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 27th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Last day on the Victory....at Sea

It is indeed the last day of the cruise, and it's a day at sea to relax, pack, and shed a few tears that this cruise is drawing to a close.

Today Tweety held the finals for the scavenger hunt. Don & Yasmin won, The Griggs were second.... and Karl & Karon won the crazy hat contest.

I won nothing :_(

Some of the gang are packed already.... but that doesn't include Mrs. Kuki and I. I'm hiding on Deck 4 on the Internet, and hopefully she's packing <G>

We have had superb weather for the entire cruise... so tans are looking good.

Tomorrow Mrs Kuki and me, with Donald & Yasmin to tagging along... are headed to Ft Lauderdale to board the Millennium, for a new adventure.

One thing that is going to be different..... next week I'm actually working as a butler one day during the cruise. Uniform and all, if they can fit me.... for an article for CruiseMates, called The Butler Did It!

Pity the poor folks who's "special requests" I deal with. Think I'll be owing them a drink and my apologies before that day is over.

On that sailing, I should also have in cabin Internet access, so may be able to offer a bit more daily chat about what we're up to.

In the mean time I have a night of fun to look forward to, and then a 6 AM call to pick up our passports. Think I'll just sleep in until they start paging our name over and over <VBG>

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links
Old November 27th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Last day on the Victory....at Sea

Hey Moose Man,
Hard to believe this cruise is just about over, time has been flying....but then you have Millie too, enjoy! We've missed you guys around here, but glad to hear you had a lovely cruise, good weather, nice cruisemates, etc.

Looking forward to your post when you board MIllie.

Message Boards Moderator
Old November 27th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Admiral

Man! it is time to come home already?...the time sure flew by quick. Glad everyone has had a good time and I know you are in for some more in the Millie..have a good one Antlerhead and keep us posted when you can. Welcome home and Bon Voyage all in one.

Old November 28th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning Kuki and Mrs Kuki, Sooo glad you had a great cruise with the CruiseMates. All that fun and still more to come. Have a wonderful time on the next one.

Cruznut2

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain