Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 6th, 2004, 04:29 AM
Admiral

Default Good Monday Morning!

Good morning, Friends! Monday, already? Where did the weekend go? And I don't have to get up for another half hour...not sure why I am up now. Maybe because I was asleep by 9 p.m. last night. I had a very productive weekend, did some Christmas shopping, wrapped the gifts, cleaned the house, etc. etc. etc. The only thing I didn't do was get my holiday cards addressed. Maybe by next weekend. Since I fell asleep so early, I did not see any of the Steeler's game. I guess it was a bit nerve racking by the final score. But, a win is a win!
I hope you all have a great day and week.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Old December 6th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Re: Good Monday Morning!

Good Morning CruiseMates !! Chilly this morning in NH's Lakes Region, 18, brrr. It is not supposed to get above 25.Relaxing day yesterday, we had company over for dinner. It was fun just to sit and talk with friends. Busy day today, still job hunting so I need to go and drop off a couple of applications. Have a great day all.

Cruznut2

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old December 6th, 2004, 05:59 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Ohio. It is raining here today but we will have a high of 57. Yesterday was beautiful, it was in the 60's, don't know why we are getting this warm front, but I like it. Finished up my Christmas shopping, decorated the house, and wrapped presents this weekend, my back is sore today. Hope everyone has a great Monday.

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old December 6th, 2004, 06:14 AM
cruisinKandJ.

Good morning from a cold and damp Southern California where it rained all day yesterday.

Keith and I just got home from the ER. They did a Cat Scan which was normal, no blood clot, thank Heaven. His seizure medication is at therapudic level, and the ER doctor said he wouldn't change anything.

Our cruise plans are up in the air. Will have to see what his doctor says. Right now, I am inclined not to go. A seizure isn't something you want to have ever, but especially not in a foreign country.

Have a good Monday, CM's.

Judy
Old December 6th, 2004, 07:00 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everyone,

It's another happy day in Buffalo Bills' country. We've finally got a mediocre team (6-6). Whoopie!! There are a lot of Giants fans around here and they are crying in their coffee.

We cut down our X-mas tree Saturday, and I put the lights and garland on when we got home, but I got the ornaments on before the game yesterday. Looks it will be looking like Christmas around here (1-3" of snow) this morning, but it's supposed to warm up later and turn to sleet and then rain. Yuk!

I hope everybody had a good weekend and got a lot of shopping done. Remember, only 19 more shopping days left!

Have a great day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old December 6th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Monday Morning!

Good morning from swfl...we got our tree yesterday also. Kind of early for us but it is nice to have it standing there now. It's 8feet I think or 9 and looks nice. We managed to put the lights up but the decorations had to wait until tonight. Went to bed around midnight and I am tired. All in all it wasn't the greatest day yesterday that's for sure
Have to run to the post office today and thats it.

Have a great day mates

Old December 6th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Angela Z,

Good morning from Orlando. I've decided to put off doing the Christmas cards until daughter comes home on Thursday since I need a picture of the kids to put in the cards.....I can think of reasons to put off everything!
Not much planned today....will visit with my dad this afternoon. Son has a jazz band concert tonight and symphonic band concert tomorrow night so know where I'll be the next 2 evenings!
Angela Z.
Old December 6th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Morning CMs, Another beautiful day in SE Florida. 60 degrees when the sun came up, it will get to around 80. wishing you all a good day. prayers going out to those in need.

Jeanne

Old December 6th, 2004, 08:07 AM
Admiral

Good Morning from a chilly and rainy Arizona desert. I can hardly believe this. We have had rain for 3 days in a row! That's unheard of around here. Luckily, it has been a slow, steady rain or just a drizzle, so, as far as I've heard, there have been no flash floods.

Have a great Monday, Cruise Mates!

Old December 6th, 2004, 08:08 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Hi Everybody,
It's 8:05 already.The sun is out and it's 61 degrees here in Avon Park,FL.The temps are supposed to warm up this week, which is great news for ours and my son's visit to Ft. Lauderdale.
Trevor got the bank job! The call came last night-still has to be drug tested but that shouldn't be a problem. He starts next Monday. Hurray. He's going to fill in for the tellers during their lunch hours at first, and he still has the training to do before that. It will give him a change in scenery from being the "house husband" while I'm at work.

Speaking of work, I must scram. Have a great day!! Lynne

Old December 6th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Yeoman

Happy Monday everyone. I'm hoping to do some more shopping today. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all yet. I guess the mild weather we've had is making it seem more like spring. And we haven't put our tree up yet. If we can get everyone together long enough we'll get that done!
Have a great day everyone,
Nancy

Explorer of the Seas
Old December 6th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Admiral

Good morning cruisemates. We're all decorated for Christmas here and the Christmas cards are addressed and sent. Still have some shopping to do, but mostly I feel like I'm ahead of the game.

Hard to believe our first anniversary is a week from today. Where does the time go?!?!

Have a great day, everyone.

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old December 6th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Admiral

Good morning from WI. Looks like the rain is moving out for a little while and the milder temps feel good.

Not much planned here today. I get my now routine weekly blood test. It should be improved over last week.

Lynne, I'm glad to hear that Trevor got the job. Congratulations to him.

Have a good day all even if it is Monday.

Phyll

Old December 6th, 2004, 09:02 AM
VTJen

Good Morning All,

Sounds like everyone had a busy and productive weekend. I too have everything wrapped, still not quite done the shopping, but about 85% done. Haven't attacked the family newsletter or any of the cards, nor any decorating (except the outside lights). Still feeling under the weather today. It is a grey day outside today, tomorrow we will be receiving a mixed bag - snow, sleet, freezing rain. Yippee, can't hardly wait. NOT!
Would rather have just plain, old fashioned snow.

Glad to hear Keith is home.
Congratulations to Trevor on the job!
Continuing to prayer for those in need.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.

VTJen
Sensation 2/2003
Majesty of the Seas 3/2004
Old December 6th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates. A sun shinny day in Ft Lauederdale..... and sadly the end to our adventure..... except for a LONG travel day to cold and snowy Calgary.

We'll be arriving in Calgary to BELOW zero temps and icy roads. I guess my plan to stay away until spring didnt pan out <G>

Old December 6th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good Morning All !

It seems like things are taking a turn for the better here on the morning posts, as well as for me personally. I know some of us still have things we are dealing with, but all in all things seem to be looking up >Knock on wood<, and spirits seem to be a little higher all around.

I had a good weekend with DD. She was more pleasant the she usually is. You know teenagers.... the whole world is out to get them and the parents are leading the crusade.

We got a small start on the Christmas shopping but have yet to get the tree or do any decorating.

Angela, I hear ya on the procrastinating.... I never even mailed out the Christmas cards last year... They are still in my car waiting for the stamps. (how bad is that!?!) If I could remembber if I had written anything in them referring to last year, I would just put the stamps on and send them on their way. ( Seriously.... Would that be acceptable? )

Have a great day all !

Carnival Inspiration Feb 19, 2005
Old December 6th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Admiral

Good Morning. Its going to snow today, nothing major maybe just an inch. You can really feel it in the air.
We went and cut the tree yesterday, put it up and the lights are on. Next step is the ornaments, maybe a few today after work.
Old December 6th, 2004, 12:08 PM
L&S80

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.......winter is setting in...getting cooler....welcome back to all that have returned.....Bon Voyage to those that are leaving.....

Sharon