Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 19th, 2004, 05:57 AM
VTJen

Default Good Sunday Morning

It has warmed up here in Vermont - almost 30 this morning.
Yesterday was not as productive as I had planned. Just means more to do today.
Today is a hectic day at church. Cantata this morning. Son will accompany his sister on guitar while she sings O Holy Night, which has become a tradition now at church. I forget how many years she has song it. Then the kids rush off to practice as they are helping out there Memere (french for Grand mother) with the music in her Church for Christmas Eve. Daughter has to rush back to our church to help coach the little ones during their dress rehearsal, then we all will attend the childrens play tonight.
Son will have to catch up on homework. No time yesterday. He had a ski race. He placed 10th. A good race for him and his team came in 2nd. This year is a rebuilding year for the team, and the coaches didn't have much hope of them even placing in a race, so truly it was a good win for them. Especially since the head coach has been absent for the whole season - he had to have prostate surgery.

I really have to stop procrastinating and write that family News letter today. I wouldn't bother, but the elderly relatives tell me each year how much they look forward to it because it really keeps them informed about what my family and my sister's family is up to, as well as my mom. I hate to disappoint the "Aunties".

I hope everyone has a nice day today. Many of your are in my thoughts and prayers.

VTJen
Sensation 2/2003
Majesty of the Seas 3/2004
Sponsored Links
Old December 19th, 2004, 06:14 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Re: Good Sunday Morning

Hello again CruiseMates!!! Jen you and I must have been posting at the same time!!!
Havve a great day all.

Cruznut2

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old December 19th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Admiral

Good morning Cruisemates from Long Island. Looks like we may have been spared the bulk of the storm that is headed northward tomorrow, but Boston might not be quite as lucky. Stay warm and safe Trip and all you New Englanders.

Went shopping yesterday and you'd have thought they were giving things away in the stores. Bad part is I didn't finish so have to do it again today. Every year I promise myself that I won't do this and I'll have everything bought and wrapped long before Christmas, but I haven't kept that promise yet. Maybe next year.

Have a good day everyone.

Carnival Glory
Old December 19th, 2004, 07:22 AM
Admiral

Good morning from WI where the thermometer says 0, and the way the wind is blowing, I don't even want to know the wind chill factor. It still feels good to be back home. :-) I had great flights yesterday, and I'm really glad I came home a day earlier than I had originally planned.

Jen, your day sounds wonderful. You must be very proud of your kids. Enjoy all the Christmas activities today.

I start round 2 of chemo tomorrow, and I really need my "Prince of Peace" to reign in my heart. It's not as easy going into this the second time around as it was the first. Thanks in advance for all of your prayers.

Take care today, and I hope it's a good one for all of you.

Phyll

Old December 19th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Admiral

Good Morning to all you Mates..It is cold here this morning also in wc Ark. We went to our little party last night and was very enjoyable. Lots of good munchies and games.

Jen..you really need a speedometer on..you got to slow down about 20mph..>VBG<
Tweets..unless you have Trip backing you up..be careful out there kiddo.
Phyll..Know that our prayers are with you on this 2nd round..you can do it. Glad you had a safe flight home.

Everyone else have a wonderful Sunday and please stay safe.

Old December 19th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Admiral

A 2nd good morning to you all! Best of luck to you Phyll, for tomorrow's round 2. Prayers will be with you...

donna

Old December 19th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Cruizin K and J

Default Re: Re: Good Sunday Morning

'Afternoon to all CM's from sunny Southern California.

A morning of breakfast and the L.A.Times, then go get a small Christmas tree. Two more people to shop for, and I'm done. So glad the flu bug has gone elsewhere. Sinuses hurt, though.

Have a good Sunday, all.

Judy
Old December 19th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Passenger

Good morning all. We got the cold. It was 0 degrees this morning and the roads were solid ice from last night's snow storm. We survived grandkids and making and decorating Christmas cookies for another year! It's so much fun to watch their creations on the cookies as well as themselves! But afterwards can make you cry! : )
Have a wonderful day.
Micki