Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 8th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Passenger

Default Lynn and Trevor

Lynn and Trevor,
Where do you live in Avon Park? We have a mobile home in Lake Bonnet Village. My mother-in-law is living there alone now since my father-in-law passed away 2 years ago. My husband's aunt and uncle also live in the same park!
Mickig
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Default Re: Lynn and Trevor

We are neighbors! We live in Highlands Ridge right across the Railroad tracks from you! Go down Powerline Road to the end. Turn left into the last street (deadend) and continue to Pebble Creek (T intersection). Turn left, we're the 3rd house on the left.
Another lady in our choir lives at Lake Bonnet, too. Come on over sometime! That construction gate closes between 5-6PM. The Main Entrance closes at 6PM. Go in to the stop sign. Turn right towards the golf course. Turn left at the first street.(You'll see the construction gate at that corner).Turn left to Pebble Creek. 3rd house on the left. 3140!
I'm glad we have cruising in common!!!! Lynne

Old January 9th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Passenger

Lynne,
We don't actually live there. We are still in Michigan. My mother-in-law is living there now. My husband says he is too young to live in a mobile home park yet!
We hope to be moving to North Port or Port Charlotte as soon as our house here sells.
That probably won't happen until spring. Hopefully, the job that I have in that area will still be open!
(sorry about spelling your name wrong earlier!!!)
Mickig

MSC Lirica 02/26/05 to the Panama Canal
Old January 10th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Lynne &Trevor

My mother and stepmother live in Englewood, and we've arrived there by going through the "back door" thorugh Northport when the first exit was missed! I've also been to the Port Charlotte Mall! Hopefully, the Hurricane Damage will have been cleaned up substantially by the time you get back down there.
Try and stay warm up there where you are. I used to live in Minot ND and know it can get very frigid in those northern tiers.
Take care for now. Lynne
PS The Panama Canal cruise sounds pretty good about now!