Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default The Trump Card!!

I read about this in the paper today. If you love the Apprentice and The Donald, you will love this cruise!!! The week of September 26th, the Carnival Legend will leave NYC for an 8 day cruise .One thing will be different, for the 8 days, it will be renamed the Trump World Legend! [as if his name is not on enough things! ]Onboard there will be cast members from the Apprentice, who you can meet, and chat with.There will also be competitions and tasks open to all passengers. Also, there will be a grand prize winner, who will win a 15,000 dollar payday! Tom S, are you listening? A poker tournement,lectures, a masquerade ball, singles only events and all the regular goings on will make for a busy cruise. Club hopping in SJ, and a golf tournemant in St Thomas is on the agenda. Donald, himself will give you a big sendoff after the Bon Voyage party..for some that may be the deal breaker, or deal maker!! Sounds like fun if you want to take a chance at a the possiblity making connections at sea, or could be a turn off if there are too many attitudes like Omerosa!! I wonder if there may be more tie ins to tv shows, if this works out well..

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Sponsored Links
Old January 14th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Y2C
Default Re: The Trump Card!!

Trip,
I would avoid that cruise like a bad case of the flu..
I have never been impressed with actors, and others that strut their financial wealth.
And to meet the cast members of "Apprentice" no way. Reality shows today are nothing more than an insult to our intelligence.

Dislike people that will even consider the dollar amount and competition against other passengers for their own reward. It would make for one terrible cruise.

As for Donald Trump, don't even get me started on this individual. The male Martha Stewart on how to take advantage of the unsuspecting public.

I personally would not even consider booking that cruise. Trump did pick the most popular cruise line to promote this new adventure.

Round trip San Francisco Mex Riv, Mercury May 4, 2005

Sea of Cortez on Ryndam 9-28-2005

Round trip Los Angeles to Hawaii, Summit March 26, 2006

Post Edited (01-14-05 03:54)

Old January 14th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Admiral

I can't figure out from your post whether Donald Trump is actually going to be on board the ship or not for this sailing? If so, does he have a lower-deck inside cabin? Just curious.

Just 1 month to go until the "Cruise Cynic Mystery Cruise" ... January 2008
Old January 14th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

He is staying on shore

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator