Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2005, 08:34 AM
First Mate

Location: Near Liz's favourite home, Windsor Castle, Berkshire, U.K.
Default Jackie Stallone on Uk Big Brother

We have Jackie Stallone on Big Brother over here right now, and she is so hilarious.

Very weird looking with all that plastic surgery - somebody here said she looks like a barbie doll that has been left on a radiator all night!!!!

She's claiming to be 71 (Sly I believe is 59) so come on lady!!! Also, Big Brother put her in as a surprise guest as Brigitte Neilsen is also in (ex daughter-in-law) so all very strained as you can imagine and all on 24 live camera.

Is she that popular in the U.S. She is lording it around as if she is royalty. She has been in the house for 4 days now, and not washed once and still in her pyjamas!!!!!

She won't do anything and expects the rest of the housemates to wait on her.

Any comments. Do have to admit that she is very entertaining though because she really seems to believe that she is beautfiul Also, by the way Caprice is also one of the housemates and that is what I would call a very attractive lady.

Would be interesed to hear your views.

Thanks,
KG
Sponsored Links
Old January 14th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Re: Jackie Stallone on Uk Big Brother

I love big Brother..Jackie Stallone is another story...Is she still wearing that blasted headband...??? On our version here, we have no wanna be personalities, just regular folk...BUT, i would love to be able to see an episode.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old January 14th, 2005, 09:54 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Jackie Stallone on Uk Big Brother

No, she is wearing silly little bows on either side of her head - she looks like she is trying to be like a little girl (Goldilocks or something).

I should have said that this edition is supposed to Celebrity Big Brother but some of the so-called celebs, well BB is scraping the barrel here.

You would love it, she is entertaining I must say, mainly sadly, because of her pure ugliness and her stupidity in thinking she is royalty or something. The other just keep looking at her aghast and I do feel sorry for Brigitte being put in such close proximity to her ex mother-in-law.

Can't say I'd like to spend time like that with mine. Do they every show the English Celeb BB's over there?

KG
Old January 14th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Passenger

Feel i have to get involved in this conversation - sorry!!

Jackie Stallone - OH MY GOD!!!! could they have put anyone scarier in there, she terrifies me!!!
is her plastic surgeon blind, she looks like something out of Lord of the Rings!!!!
Old January 14th, 2005, 10:39 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Jackie Stallone on Uk Big Brother

No that's great, please join in.

Isn't she married to a plastic surgeon??? That's what is being reported over here! She is scary - she reminds me of a white (or should I say whiter) version of Jacko but a 100 years older!!!

She is scary and she acts so wierd - you cannot really believe that it is for real! But then and please excuse me for this, being that she is from California (I believe) and in the movie merry-go-round set, I suppose anything goes.

I have read that she does nothing for herself at home and has loads of servants etc for her every whim.

Last night she was going berserk because BB had not given her her pre-dinner cocktail (martini) and they hand't produced her Chardonnay and Champagne. She was going into the diary room demanding it for god sake, saying she had to have it!!!

So funny but sad at the same time. Surely she must see that she looks like a freak, she makes Miss Piggy look tantalizing to say the least!

Over to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old January 14th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Kimmie, I wish I could take a gander at these wanna be's..We also have the show on VH1 called the Surreal Life. which pits oldies against oldies...Tammy Faye, Vanilla Ice etc...If you want to see other bad plastic surgery people, especially Joyce Wildenstein, go to badplasticsurgery.com...It's just amazing what nice looking people do to themselves!!! Very scary....

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old January 16th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Cruise Maniac

After reading this thread, I just had to see for myself!!! lol, too funny!

Trip, try this link
http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbr...news.jsp?id=16
I think you can watch the housemates live.

Carnival Inspiration Feb 19, 2005