Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2005, 06:59 AM
First Mate

Default Good Morning Sunday

Its cold in Ga. Makes me look forward to next Sunday boarding Mariner. Started getting the clothes together last night. two more days to work then its time to get in that cruise frame of mind.
Ya'll have a great day

"If we weren't all crazy we'd go insane"
Sponsored Links
Old January 16th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning CruiseMates!! It is a chillly 16 here in NH's Lakes Region. Nice day to spend at home cooking a turkey for company. Have a great day all.

Cruznut2

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old January 16th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Yeoman

Caribbeancats: I have over 40 days to go & I've already started getting clothes together! Have fun packing this week.
Cruznut2: Turkey? Sounds good to me. What time is dinner?

To all the CM's to follow: Have a nice Sunday. I hope everyone's medical/family issues are improving with the new year.
Take care,
Nancy

Explorer of the Seas
Old January 16th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Admiral

Good Morning from the Arizona desert, where our mornings are chilly, even a little frost on the car windows, but the afternoons are lovely! We're supposed to be around 70 - 75 the next few days. I'll take it!

I haven't been able to check the board for the last couple of weeks because I've had so much else going on, but I'm always here in spirit! I hope you are all well.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Old January 16th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Admiral

Good morning from WI where once again the skies are so blue, I could think I was in Florida. Unfortunately we went out for breakfast and the truth is, it's only about 0 out there. It's nice and refreshing to see the sun anyway.

Hope all of you have a blessed Sunday. I'm still in the not doing much mode, but that's ok.

Phyll

Old January 16th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Admiral

Good Morning everyone. It is a midly chilly day here. Just right for sitting outside with a cup of coffee.
Hope everyone has a great Sunday and smooth week ahead!

Old January 16th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Admiral

Morning all, from this sleepyhead in Montreal. I didn't wake up till 10:15!! There's a weak sun out there, but not warming things up very much, at -10C (14F). Then there's snow forecast for later, so all in all, a typical January day in Montreal, causing one to daydream of cruising!
No big plans today other than to visit mom, who is doing quite well. Maybe the new year is bringing better things for us, thanks for your good wish Nancy!

donna

Old January 16th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando where, if Phyll were here she'd think it looks like Wisconsin since our blue skies haven't been seen in a couple of days. It's a grey drizzly day here, just right for curling up with a good old movie....Fred and Ginger right now.....and catching up on laundry.
Angela Z.
Old January 16th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good morning all from sunny east Texas! It is chilly but that is okay, should hit the mid fifties today. Went to the Houston Boat Show yesterday, DH didn't buy a new boat, thank goodness! I thought that might cut into my cruise $$!

Have a great day!
Renee

11/10/05
Explorer of the Seas 9/19/2004
Rhapsody 9/2003
Old January 16th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Vancouver. The rains have unfortunately returned, starting to melt our snow! It snowed a small amount last night just before the rain started-darn that old rain wrecking our outdoor sledding fun! It is about a couple degrees above freezing.
ONE WEEK today we will be boarding the Valor. Still lots of little things to pack, get together etc.
Hope everyone is doing fine. Take care. Bye for now.

Old January 16th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Cruizin K and J

Default Re: Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning from sunny Southern California where the mornings are crisp and the afternoons warm. Temps will go to the 80's early in the week.

Keith spent most of Saturday with his son. Then Saturday night, Keith and I attended "Stars on Ice" at the Arrowhead Pond. Beautiful show. Scott Hamiltion was there, too, but he did not skate. FYI, Scott suffered testicular cancer a few years back. He defeated that and how has a tumor in his brain that affects his vision. Scott is in his 40's.

A leisurely Sunday with the L.A. Times and the crossword is the plan here. Keith has a computer project. Tonight we plan to watch the Eukanuba Dog Show.

Have a good Sunday, CM's.

Judy
Old January 16th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Calgary is scuffling to get out of the deep freeze. Seeing lots of sunshine, but temps still just around 0 F. They say by Tues we may get into the 30s though. It's gonna feel like summer <G>

Two weeks from today all the Company Picnic cruisers will be boarding the Jewel of the Seas for 8 days of laughter and fun! Can't wait!!

Old January 16th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Admiral

Good MOrning Mates..Thought I better say good morning before it was afternoon here. Nothing planned for today except to watch the playoff games..Cant belive that the Jets blew it yesterday, but then I quess there are some Charger fans out there that are happy. Anyway. I am doing better with the back thing and just taking it easy.
Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and enjoy the day. I hope you all Stay safe.

Old January 16th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good afternon from Wisconsin where here in the metro Milwaukee area it has risen to a balmy 12 degrees F.

Took it easy this AM as I think I might be coming down with the respiratory crud that is going around work - I sure hope not!

Have a great day everyone - and it looks like the Viqueens are getting spanked by the Eagles!

Old January 16th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Good Late Afternoon,
It's just past 4:15PM here in Avon Park FL, where the sun has finally come out after a couple of days of the dreariness that AngelaZ described. The temp reads 57 degrees. We have the heat on in the house and I'm wearing 3 layers of clothes!
The Minnesota/ Philadelphia game is just wrapping up. It really wasn't a game-more like when the Rams got whipped last night by the Falcons. I felt sorry for the Jets-but have a few colleagues rooting for Pittsburgh.

In a few minutes I'll be watching the Colts and the Patriots. I hope I can stay awake. I dozed quite a bit through the this last one. Another unlikely phenomenom occurred, too. A Girl Scout came to our door selling cookies.That's the first time in 8 years that's happened, since we're a gated community a little out of town. Basically a 55 and over development. I was so surprised that I bought 2 boxes! But, I noticed that several others had purchased as well.The gal with the Girl Scout has a sister living in here. Aha!

Have a great day thinking of your upcoming cruises, getting ready for them and dreaming of your next one! See you in the morning! Lynne