Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Sailing North towards Half Moon Cay

There's a slight chill in the air this morning as we're making our way north back towards the Bahamas, and HAL's Half Moon Cay. Only hope the seas near the island are not too bad, so we're able to tender over.

Westerdam has an unilimited laundry program available... for $45 for the entire week. Guess they didn't envision the arrival of over packing Canadians coming from another ship!!! <G> They did all our washable belongings several times. So, when we get home Mrs K will have only the dry cleaning to worry about. She tried to have me washed and tumble dried.. but they feared the antlers would jam the machinery.

Pinnacle Grill experience last night was a bit underwhelming.... after having to wait 40 minutes our reserved time, and another 40 minutes until our appetizers arrived, , and making 3 requests for more bread before the request was dealt with.... the food had little chance of making as good of an impression as it should have.

We have had a wonderful experience with our tablemates. Got along great, and have done most things together. Who'd have figured there were more nice people, than just Mike, in Minnesota<G>

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Sailing North towards Half Moon Cay

Hey MIKE !! dont let that antlerheaded, continous cruising, snidley whiplash looking, guy bother you.....You KNOW he loves ya man..>G<..besides, I saw Thomas at wal-mart getting his hunting lic and buying a Moose buster gun..>G<
PullAeeezzzze...someone gag me with a pitchfork...the gall to complain after asking 3 times for bread..he did'nt mention the other 3 baskets of bread he had..>G<..I heard he could eat $5.00 worth of turnip greens, if they were only a nickel a bushel. HeeeeHeee..At least they did not "Yell" at you...>VBG<

Hey MooseHead..Glad you and Mrs K are having a good time and your tablemates have worked out reall nice. Have a good time with the time you have left. You KNOW we have to give you a rough time.>G<

Post Edited (02-11-05 09:44)
Old February 11th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Re: Sailing North toward Half Moon Cay

Kuki:
That's it. No more cruises. I detected an "almost" compliment in your post. You've gone soft in the sea air. <VBG>

About the Pinnacle, you misread the sign. It was the Pinochle grille you went to. You were supposed to be playing cards and not eating bread. <VBG>

Take care and I hope you come home wrinkle free, soft and fluffy and with a new appreciation of us fine Minnesotans.

Mike (Who needs to go stare at a hole in the ice)

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old February 11th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Sailing North towards Half Moon Cay

ROFLMBO at Mike..you GO man!!...