Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 15th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Claude

Default Cruise question

Hi:

Wondering if anyone can help me. Am planning a cruise to nowhere out of NYC. It's only a 2 night cruise that goes to no port. What papers do I need for a cruise of this type? Do I need a passport, or birth certificate, license, etc? Someone who is from Columbia may be joining me, and she has no papers and no US citizenship, but does have a Columbian birth certificate. Am wondering if she would be able to accompany me on this type of cruise. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...
Claude
Sponsored Links
Old February 15th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Cruise question

You will need Identification to prove who you are. I am not sure if you need proof of citizenship on this type of cruise or not but I have a feeling you might. As for you friend from Columbia, if she has no papers other than a foriegn BC she is probably an illegal immigrant and I doubt she will be wanting to go as they may catch her and deport her.
Jim