Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 21st, 2005, 09:03 PM
Passenger

Default Caribbean Princess - who's been on her recently?

Any feedback?

Caribbean Princess 05/28/2005
Golden Princess 05/23/2004
Tropicale 04/2000
Sponsored Links
Old March 22nd, 2005, 04:54 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Caribbean Princess - who's been on her recently?

I was on her in Sept. Beautiful ship. Got to stay out 2 extra days because of hurricane, that was great. Steak house was GREAT and the staff was wonderful. I have been on 6 cruises and I think as far as entertainment goes it was the best. Any other questions?

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old March 22nd, 2005, 06:42 AM
SarahJ

She is a great ship and the food and service were wonderful. Some of the best food we have had on a cruise was on this ship.
Old March 22nd, 2005, 07:05 AM
Lynne and Trevor

I was on her in September, also, and we have paid the first installment on a cruise to be on her again this coming Oct. Nice, beautiful ship! I'm waiting for a review from cruisers who were just on her the week of March 12 on another roll call site. I followed their thread until they left. One of the fellows even had the cabin my husband and I were in last September.Lynne
Old March 22nd, 2005, 03:09 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Caribbean Princess - who's been on her recently?

Did she still look pretty new? She's almost a year old now. How was the noise level? Last year I was in an aft cabin on Baja deck and heard much noise and bumping early in the mornings. I'm in R525 this time which a bit closer to midship than aft. I hope this will help to avoid much of that type of noise.

Any "secrets" or advice? I didn't know until recently that I could ask for loungers for the balcony (of course with a tip) instead of those horrible plastic straight chairs.

Thanks for all your responses!!! I greatly appreciate your feedback!!!

Caribbean Princess 05/28/2005
Golden Princess 05/23/2004
Tropicale 04/2000
Old March 22nd, 2005, 05:05 PM
Lynne &Trevor

We weren't in an aft cabin, but the area around the back pool wasn't noisy. In fact,many of us went back there because it was quiet. I thought she looked pretty good. I've seen her in port several times in Ft. Lauderdale and she still looks good=awesome!! I don't know what she will look like this coming September after turning a year old in April, but I can imagine that she'd go downhill that fast! Lynne

Old March 24th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Familiar Face

Was just on the Caribbean Princess March 5th-12th. If you would like the inside scoop on her, please feel free to email me at eholstein@hargray.com.