Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2005, 03:07 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Good Morning Saturday

Good Morning CruiseMates!!! This is the second Good Morning I have posted today. I mistakenly posted in the Carnival board. I really need more coffee!! Rainy day here in NH's Beautiful Lakes Region. For those leaving on cruises Bon Voyage and enjoy. Have a great day Mates.

Laura

Post Edited (04-23-05 03:15)
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Sponsored Links
Old April 23rd, 2005, 03:41 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Good Morning Saturday

Laura, I can't believe someone is actually up before me!! Hubby had us all up by 4:15. We are TIRED and dragging ourselves to be ready to leave by 5:15 for the airport. Flight is not till 8:30, but James believes in being EARLY! Y-A-W-N...........
Have a great week Mates, I will miss you much! Seeya in a week, and I will be sure to raise a frozen thingee to you all!

donna

Old April 23rd, 2005, 05:47 AM
Admiral

Bon Voyage Donna, hello Laura and a good Saturday morning to all CruiseMates coming on board:

Local newspaper headline:......................................... .....................................Newspaper not in yet, will have to report latter.

Temperature at 32F or, as we say in Canada 0C. I was planning to go on my first motorcycle ride of the season today but, when it's that cold coupled with the windfactor, it just not very comfortable.

Have a fun day.

Bill
Old April 23rd, 2005, 06:06 AM
susancruzs

Good Morning Everyone!

Have a wonderful cruise, Donna, enjoy!

Laura and Bill, only 30's in NE Illinois today, too so it will be a hang around the house type day! This isn't a bad thing can get some well needed cleaning done!

I'm off to meet a friend for breakfast so I'm up early, on the way home I'll join the mall walkers and walk a mile or two, better than outdoors today!

Tonight I'm meeting my cousin for pizza at the Hole in the Wall restaurant, which sounds funny but I'm sure its good, she is very fussy about where she goes.

Hope everyone has a great day and happy travels to all those leaving this weekend!

Susie
Old April 23rd, 2005, 06:44 AM
Admiral

Good morning all from sunny warm Jupiter Florida. We have a cold front coming in tonight. Temps tomorrow will only be about 75 for the high. :-) Come on down.

Susie, wish I was going to breakfast with you. Better yet, you should be down here going to breakfast with Jake and I. :-)

Hope you all have a good weekend, and that the spring weather returns up north quickly.
Prayers going out for all in need. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night so I said a bunch of extra ones for all of you.

Phyll

Old April 23rd, 2005, 07:10 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Good Morning,
Here it is only 8:09AM here in Avon Park,FL, on a Saturday. Normally I'd be at chorale practice but we have a two week break after singing our final concert last Wednesday night-for the Spring. The sun is shining. It's misleading-as the front will hit us this afternoon as well.
Hubby and I are off to see my mother and step-father today for the last time before they head north May 3. It' always tough to have them go, as with my mother's health concerns I'm never sure anymore whether she'll be able to make the trip down the next year. So far, so good.This time they are flying home rather than driving.
Tomorrow is our church's 40th Anniversary, so it will be a significant celebratory service with former pastors and parishioners, our Hispanic congregation, and many guests, I'm sure. There will be a "fellowship-covered dish" lunch afterwards. We United Methodists love to eat!!-but I'm sure ALL denominations love to eat!!

Take care. Have a wonderful Saturday!! We'll certainly miss Donna and the others who are cruising this week! Lynne

Old April 23rd, 2005, 07:37 AM
VTJen

Good Morning All,

A rainy day here, the first of a long string of them so it seems. Not much planned for today - just finish up the house work - and of course wacth the Red Sox play. They lost last night, it was very sad for us, but I'm sure all the Tampa Bay fans were very happy.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and that it is more exciting then mine will be.

VTJen
Old April 23rd, 2005, 08:01 AM
Admiral

Good morning from dreary Long Island. Downright chilly up here as temps won't get much above 50 today with lots of rain. YUK..... Can't wait for those (tongue in cheek) chilly Florida days when the temps drop all the way to 75. ()

We don't plan anything anymore, everyday is just more getting ready to move. Enough already, let the game be over.

Of course I missed all those who are cruising today, but Bon Voyage to any who leave tomorrow. Have a good day everyone.

Carnival Glory
Old April 23rd, 2005, 08:19 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando. It's starting out sunny but I guess it's not going to stay that way. Glad I got the weeding done yesterday evening.
It's nice to have the weekend at home after being away the previous 2.
We're having a party next Saturday so will spend part of today figuring that all that.
Angela Z.
Old April 23rd, 2005, 08:27 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Morning Saturday

good morning from sunny florida.went to bed around 130am.revival services are over but it was awesome.more on this later.
today we are heading to the german festival to eat some schweinshacksen. tonight i am taking my girls to the movies and grandpa will watch baby aiden.

Everyone have a wonderful day mates

Old April 23rd, 2005, 09:15 AM
Admiral

Good morning cruisers. I slept late but now need to get up and at 'em as we've got friends coming in from out of town this afternoon. Need to clean the place up a bit.

Going to a beer festival downtown tonight. Can't wait.

And since our friends are the ones cruising with us in two weeks, maybe we'll actually book our shore excursion tonight! Yippee!

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old April 23rd, 2005, 09:22 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

It's still rainy out here in upstate NY, so I think it's a good day to do some maintenance on the 'puter. I want to see if I can get a few more miles on it. Either that or (Ugh!) buy a new one.

Bon Voyage to all the lucky ones out there (you know who you are!).

Have a great weekend!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old April 23rd, 2005, 09:24 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Laura, don't feel bad I posted the reply below about an hour ago on the Carnival board. I guess I also didn't know where I was. <VBG>

Good morning everyone:

Our April that seemed like May has left for now. It is a cool 40 degrees and the word "frost" is in the forecast.

We will be taking Molly home a few days early. She is doing well and my brother is missing his doggie. I just hope he makes sure he she doesn't do any jumping and keeps her off of slippery surfaces for the next two weeks. If he doesn't and she pops her elbow or hip I want my half of the $5K back. Can you tell I'm a controlling person? <VBG>

Today will be taking care of our Granddaughter for a few hours while her parents are on a local radio show speaking about some aspects or pet care. (My bet is that SIL won't get three words in) <VBG>

I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old April 23rd, 2005, 10:01 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Other than some wind, yesterday was a beautiful day in Calgary, and I did manage to get in my golf game.

Temps today are forecast to be slightly cooler, but think golfing again may be a possiblity. Tonight is the beginning of Passover, and if I'm late coming back from golf Mrs K will likely pass me over for many things in the future.

Old April 23rd, 2005, 10:10 AM
DENISE H

good moring its cold and sunny here in mpls wich the heat would come back hope you all have a good weeken
Old April 23rd, 2005, 10:28 AM
CruisinK&J

Good morning from a presently sunny Southern California. The weather mavens still insist that we'll get some rain, although nothing major.

Plumbing problems have resurfaced in the master shower. Other than that, not much going on. I plan to do some ironing and cleaning.

Have a good Saurday, CM's.

Judy
Old April 23rd, 2005, 12:24 PM
Admiral

Good morning
Glad to hear its sunny down your way Judy---- thinking about Lisa setting sail today- Its cold and damp up my way in Northern CA-----good old April Showers-----
Had a nice dinner out last night for my birthday--- and will contine the celebration for as long as I can--
Cheers all-- continued thoughts and prayers going out to all
April
Old April 23rd, 2005, 03:58 PM
Admiral

Good Sunday morning all.

Woke up this morning at 3 AM to a very loud hail storm which set off the car alarm twice, annoying the neighbours I suppose.

Getting colder by the week and 11degrees C for today but sunny.

Post Edited (04-23-05 16:23)

Celebrity Constellation November 2010

TALLY HO!!!
Chin Chin and all that!