Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2005, 10:53 AM
charles katz

Default grandprincess june19th

is there anyone out there in cyberland going on this ship? just a couple of empty
nesters hoping to meetup with others,before getting on this floating version of a
big city.sounds like a great cruise,but l have l question; why do so many people
***** and moan about ICECREAM? this l find absolutly marvelous.if this is your biggest
complaint,you are a real cheap date. see you on board and save a place at the
bar.
Sponsored Links
Old May 1st, 2005, 11:12 AM
CruisinK&J

Default Re: grandprincess june19th

You don't say where you're going. My DH and I sailed on the Grand Princess for a transatlantic cruise. It was wonderful. She's large but well laid out so you don't get lost. At 2600 passengers, she's plenty big enough.

I can tell you why I object to paying for ice cream aboard ship. First, it's petty. Ice cream, along with a lot of other things on ships, used to be free. Second, it's costly. Third, it's not even good quality ice cream. I ordered ice cream for my husband and myself one day after lunch on the Diamond. It didn't even taste good and neither of us finished it. No more ice creams aboard ships.

Judy
Old May 1st, 2005, 03:01 PM
Jeanne&Ellis

Default Re: grandprincess june19th

Some people are never satisfied. Some ice creams are free with meals, and it depends on the ships. As i say,don't sweat the small stuff. I have sent you a email, hope it is helpful for you. Have a great cruise. Fllady