Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 6th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Passenger

Default Regis & Kelly contest clue?

Hi everyone. Does anyone have today's clue for the cruise contest on their show?

Thanks in advance, Terry
Sponsored Links
Old May 6th, 2005, 12:19 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Regis & Kelly contest clue?

Terry,

I was walking into the den and I am 99 percent sure the clue today was "surprise." Kelly said something like "is that it just surprise"....then they announced they were surprising everyone in the studio audience with a week long cruise on NCL's Pride in June.
Old May 6th, 2005, 05:39 PM
venice

yes, the 5th clue is "surprise"..regis is following Oprah's lead by giving everyone in the audience the free cruise..guess I better start writing a letter to them about my mom for next year's mother's day show
Old May 7th, 2005, 12:56 AM
Terri Ann

Default Re: Re: Regis & Kelly contest clue?

Hello,

Our local NBC tv station is promoting a contest where you win the cruise with Regis and Kelly and it is for 2. You do not need to know the clues. You send in your name, etc. and they pick the winners in a random drawing. This cruise is starting to get lots of attention. Northwest Illinois viewing area.

Terri
Old May 9th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Parrot Mom

Just keep sending my clues in over the internet and making my list of people to invite..there is now a "waiting list"...lol That's if they call us...