Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2005, 01:24 AM
Admiral

Default Good Saturday Morning!

Well, I'm still up, finishing my Valor story for the day, so I thought I'd say good morning!
If I ever get to sleep, I will later get up for a busy day filled with errands, mostly to do with the sale of my mom's house, and the garage/estate sale I am planning next weekend.
Also have to do some serious cleaning of my house, neglected while waiting for new windows installation (we are still waiting!) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

donna

Old May 14th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Re: Good Saturday Morning!

Good Morning Donna and all to follow. Believe it or not, at this hour, the temps are rising instead of falling. Came home and it was 51 - now it s 57 - foggy and humid.

Less than 4 weeks now til Vegas. I'm beginning to get excited!

Have a great day everyone!

Old May 14th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Admiral

Have a great day everyone... find some time for something FUN !!

Steph
Old May 14th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates!!! Looks like another not so great weekend in store for NH's Lakes Region. We were going to go to the cabin in Mass. and open it up for the season. Planning to wait another week now and hope the weather improves. Lane was not crazy aboout going in the lake to hook up the water if it was going to be a cold weekend. We are going down for the day on Sunday to his cousins home. Celebrating more family birthdays. Speaking of birthdays Patty has one coming up in June. I am going to give her a CruiseMates tee shirt to wear on our cruise. I am ordering one for me too of course. Have a great day Cruise Mates.

Laura

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old May 14th, 2005, 08:22 AM
VTJen

Good Morning All,

A dreary day here to be sure. Not much new here. Son ended up with an antibiotic and a prescription cough syrup. Hope he starts feeling better soon. He has lawns to mow, but the weather looks uncooperative.

Husband had to get up at 2 a.m. the Electric company had a scheduled outage for some repair work. They finished about 7 a.m., then headed for breakfast. Now he just got called out on another outage and said not to expect him before one as it taks about 1 1/2 hours each way. He'll be tired, but is now on double time, so that is good news.

I'm gonna do laundry, paperwork, and work on the new jigsaw puzzle I just started.

I stayed up too late trying to watch the Red Sox game, and then it had such a disappointing end. Oh, well.

Hope you all have a great day.

VTJen
Old May 14th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Saturday, where the weather is almost perfect again! Going to the flea market to see if there is anything I "need". ;^ )) Wishing everyone a great weekend. Later its on to my new jig saw puzzle. Its a doozy, but it keeps me from snacking during the evening hours.

Jeanne
Old May 14th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Long Island. Hope everyone has a great day. Lots to do today but going to an Oldies Concert tonite so that should be fun.

Carnival Glory
Old May 14th, 2005, 09:35 AM
First Mate

As Cruznut2 said.. yucky day in NH. Have my son's soccer game in a bit. Then we are taking off to Albany NY to see the Manchester Wolves play. They are an arena 2 football team. The fun part is my son has no idea we are doing this for him.

Hope every one has a nice weekend

Carnival Miracle
Old May 14th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Admiral

Good morning from sunny Florida. I'll be heading out to drive down to Boynton Beach for a visit with my brother in just a little while. I've already been to the Outdoor Cafe and had a little coffee and breakfast while I did my daily crossword and word puzzles. Gotta try to keep those brain cells working.

Have a good one everybody.

Phyll

Old May 14th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Sunny and mid 70s F forecast for Calgary. Golf on tap for later this morning.

Weigh in this morning... end of week 4 of Atkins.. total loss now 24 lbs... and 4" off the waist. About 10 lbs left to my goal weight.

Played golf yesterday in the Canadian Rockies, near Banff. Though a bit windy in the afternoon, it was absolutely stunning scenery... and as we stood on the tee box at the 15th hole a couple of relatives (moose) came sauntering by not 20 ft from us.

I was so disappointed I hadn't taken my camera along.

Old May 14th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Mates and Hope your Saturday is going good so far. woke up this morning to a cool and wet day but it is going to give way to partly sunny skys. I think I am feeling a little better today with my back. I have also started a, somewhat kind of a diet. I hate to but I have got to. Doing pretty good so far. Since I went in the Hospital on the 30th, I have lost a grand total of 4 lbs. Oh well, that's a start.

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe day..Enjoy your time off.

John ( who has got to get a cruise booked of else....>G<)

Post Edited (05-14-05 09:11)
Old May 14th, 2005, 10:32 AM
L&S80

Morning from the Pacific Nothwest..........in about 2 hours we we be heading for the pier!!!!
Then a week of bliss!!!! We will lift a glass for all of you.....<S>
Y'all have a great Saturday & week to follow.......type at ya on the 21st!!!!

Sharon

Old May 14th, 2005, 11:25 AM
CruisinK&J

Good morning from Sunny Southern California. Another warm day on tap. But then temps are supposed to dip in the 70's, but that's nice, too.

Lots of housework and errands to do. Will try to get in something fun as well.

Have a good Saturday, CM's.

Judy