Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 21st, 2005, 11:36 PM
CruisinK&J

Default Good Sunday Morning & Happy Birthday, Keith!

Happy Birthday, Keith, my wonderful husband who has suffered so much and still survives! I love you more than you can know.

I love you, too, Cruisemates, for all of your support and for letting me vent even when it gets impossible.

Today, we will celebrate Keith's 76th birthday in hot, hot climes, triple digits, with a barbeque and a wonderful dessert. I'll report on that! Man, oh man, will it be hot! Pool or no pool!

Have a wonderful Sunday, CM's.

Judy
Sponsored Links
Old May 21st, 2005, 11:57 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Good Sunday Morning & Happy Birthday, Keith!

Happy birthday Keith!

Celebrity Constellation November 2010

TALLY HO!!!
Chin Chin and all that!
Old May 22nd, 2005, 12:52 AM
Admiral

Judy, triple digits?? I'd be happy to get above 10!! It's freezing and wet here in Montreal, lousy for a long weekend.
Happy Birthday to Keith, and wishing you both a wonderful celebration today!

donna

Old May 22nd, 2005, 01:38 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Happy birthday toooooooooooo you....................Happy birthday tooooooooooo you.........Happy birthdaaaaay dear Keeeeeeeeeeith........................Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!. And many more.

Laura

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old May 22nd, 2005, 01:49 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good Sunday Morning............and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Keith!

Not much going on here....................getting shore excursions lined up for the October Enchantment cruise!

Have a great day everyone!

Old May 22nd, 2005, 04:39 AM
Admiral

Happy Berth Day to Keith.

Morning all. Man I thought when I retired I'd be able to sleep in until oh.............say 7:00 or so. But No! I'm still getting up at 5:00 just like I did for 25 years.

I'm off to N.C. this morning to take care of Mom for a week. I'll stop in Hilton Head Island for the evening and have dinner with my sister.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Regards,
Thomas
Old May 22nd, 2005, 05:22 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Florida. Internet connection is up and running and life will now continue. Arrived on Thursday evening and haven't stopped since.

All the horror stories I have heard about furniture taking so long to arrive has proven not to be true in our case. Moving van arrived yesterday and we are living amongst a sea of boxes. I am seriously doubting if I will ever see the garage again, but everyone is assuring me it will get better. Not looking that way right about now, but the 30 degree difference in the temperatures is making it all much easier to cope with.

Happy Birthday to Keith.

Well I'm off to see if we can find the lawnmower since the grass is about shin high and if nothing else gets done today that must happen.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Carnival Glory
Old May 22nd, 2005, 06:12 AM
Admiral

Happy Birthday Keith.......may it be a memorable day for you, surrounded by loved ones.

MY DH will also turn 76 NEXT Sunday......so you are in good company.

Tweety.......don't kill yourself unpacking......take your time and be sure to have a big trash can ready for the things that you PAID to move, but now are thinking "WHY in the world did I bring THIS?" Trust me, unless you did a LOT of throwing out in NJ, there will be at least a few of those moments.

Welcome to your new home.

Old May 22nd, 2005, 06:30 AM
Admiral

Good morning and a very Happy Birthday Keith!!!!

Thomas, prayers are with you as you go up to be with your mom.

Tweety, welcome to Florida!!! It sure doesn't sound like the heat and humidity are botherhing you a bit. Take it easy with all that unpacking, and be sure you have lots of break time by the pool.

I'm fighting a cold ,and didn't do much yesterday. Jake and I did go out for a nice dinner, watched the horserace at the restaurant bar, and then took our chairs to the beach and watched the waves breaking on the shore. Nice ending to another lazy day.

Have a good and blessed Sunday everyone.
Phyll

Old May 22nd, 2005, 07:30 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Good Morning,
Welcome, Tweety! You're here to stay at last!! Hi to all the rest of my cruisemates!
Here it is Sunday morning and I'm supposedly on vacation and I was up at 6:45AM as usual. (I hear you, Thomas!). I started to toss and turn and DH was sighing with each turn so I just got up. The Sunday paper has now been read, breakfast eaten, first cup of coffee gone, and----here I am! It's about 8:30AM.
Today should be another quiet day after church. I may stop at Walmart to get some pre-trip to Dayton essentials, but nothing more. We did go out to Bob Evans for lunch yesterday, which was a nice surprise. I'd been at Chorale practice at 8AM and that early breakfast was beginning to fade.
Happy Birthday, Keith!! Donna, after being in Florida for 8 years, I would find your temps to be FREEZING! Low 70's in Ohio this week when we're there will be cool enough for me! Phyllbo, the C.Princess is a nice ship. We'll be on the Star in Oct. Can't wait!
Have a great Sunday! Lynne

Old May 22nd, 2005, 08:14 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Keith. Hope your #1 present is a return to good health.

Like Thomas.. I have no idea what I'm doing awake this early on a Sunday morning. Read two newspapers already this morning, and now CM.

Going golfing in a couple of hours, and temps in Calgary may make 70 F today.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old May 22nd, 2005, 08:32 AM
Admiral

Good Sunday morning CMs,

Our Orlando temps are finally creeping up towards the high 80s, so spring (read summer) must have arrived. But at least we never see triple-digit conditions like SoCal sometimes does.

Happy birthday Keith. I hope you have a nice day. You and your ddw (that's 2 dears) have been through plenty of late, and you both deserve a break from ill health. Hang in there, buddy. Better days are sure to come.

Tweety, I hope you don't make the same mistake that many around here make when they relocate. A couple of years after they arrive they still have boxes of ?? in their garage, and their cars remain parked in the driveway. Don't let that happen to you! <G>

Have a safe trip up to Ashville, Thomas, and we sure do hope that Lee soon recuperates from her latest difficulties. Our prayers are with her and you.

And happy berthday to you lucky ones who hit the seas today!

Jack

Cruise #25, Monarch OTS 11/28/2011, Bahamas
Old May 22nd, 2005, 08:46 AM
Admiral

Good Morning from the Arizona desert, where yesterday's official high temperature was 109, but my front porch thermometer showed 111. They're predicting even higher for today and tomorrow! Oh well, at least I don't have to shovel snow or put chains on my tires!

Today's going to be a lazy day spent with Jose. We're going to start looking for our hotel in Vancouver for our post-Alaska cruise in September, so that should be fun.

Keith, I wish you a wonderful birthday!

Old May 22nd, 2005, 09:40 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando and Happy Birthday to Keith!
Thomas, have a safe trip and we'll keep you and your family in our prayers.
Good luck with the boxes Tweety!
Phyll, watching the waves sounds like heaven. We'll have to settle for watching the bubbles in the spa until we can make it to the beach.
It's graduation party season and we're off to one this afternoon.
Angela Z.
Old May 22nd, 2005, 10:06 AM
L&S80

Good morning from the Pacific Northwest.................returned yesterday from our Alaska cruise..........now it's back to reality.....lol
Had great weather........was a little damp in Ketchican but sun for the rest.......
Happy B-day Keith.......
Tweety............take your time & enjoy the 30 degree difference.........
Y'all have a great Sunday............

Sharon

Old May 22nd, 2005, 03:26 PM
Admiral

Hope you're having a wonderful Birthday Keith!

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?